Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Best treasure ever!

Delightful pieces in or out of store, beautifully curated into a sweet shop of delightful design to... read more

Reviewed 25 December 2020

from US$34,65
from US$97,76
from US$44,28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

On 3rd June I handed the cracked glass to be replaced, more than a month has passed by and it's still not repaired. Extremely slow and expensive repair service!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I live in America and I found the perfect ring to give my wife for our 25th wedding aniversary. However, the ring was made in Germany and they did not have any retailers in the US. So what did I do? I did a bit of research and found Andreea at DesignYard. I emailed her with all the details and she answered all my questions the same day. Once I had made up my mind, Andreea sent the link for payment. Once I completed the tranaction, Andreea did the rest, including communicating with the designers as well as taking care of all the shipping and custom details. It was that easy, really! The hardest part was waiting for the ring to arrive. Once it did, it was perfect. I would definitely shop there again. Thank you Andreea for the experience. Looking forward to visiting DesignYard in Dublin some day!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I had the joy of receiving a fabulous wedding ring from the stunning collection by Angela Hubel at DesignYard. I visited the store a few times for fittings and re-sizings and dealt with Andreea and Maggie. They are two gorgeous people with a genuine interest in their customers. They were so knowledgeable and helpful and just couldn't have been easier to deal with - they made the whole experience so wonderful and memorable. I just LOVE my ring and hope to add to add to my DesignYard haul in the years to come ; )

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience working with Andreea. We came across Anne Cohen rings while visiting Colorado many months ago and fell in love with them. We knew the next chance we would see the rings would be while visiting Dublin for two days, so we stopped by DesignYard on our last day. We tried on the rings and knew the Anne Cohen carbon rings were what we wanted. I highly recommend stopping by and looking at their amazing jewelry. Purchasing and shipping was a breeze and the experience was very pleasant.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank elenamK1418EY
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We came across Design Yard when we were looking to buy our wedding rings and from the get-go we were really taken with the style of the designs. We were also really happy with the excellent customer service from Andreea, who was patient and not at all a typical sales person. We saw some beautiful rings and after doing some more window shopping and comparisons we came back to Andreea who was able to work around our budget and give us two beautiful wedding rings. My engagement ring needed a band with a dip and I was really happy with the design and the final piece. They also cleaned my engagement ring free of charge and the whole experience felt really special and not at all like the bigger chains who don't have an Andreea in their shop! Would definitely recommend...

Date of experience: April 2016