“90 minute Facial and Lomi Lomi Massage”

Dublin Holistic Centre
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had a rather stressful, pressure filled October and November so as massage and beauty treatments are my favourite I booked in at one of my favourite venues...
Checking out the monthly specials I booked in to have an amazing Deluxe Facial with Lomi Lomi Massage combo at the Dublin Holistic Centre.
The facial concentrated more towards the facial massage, 3 types apparently, lymphatic drainage and two stimulating using different oils, rather than a million products which was heavenly. The facial lasted around an hour, and followed with a 30 minute Lomi Lomi Massage.

This was on special for €70 usually €90 last month... and lasted around 100 mins with the consultation not being included in the treatment time, which I appreciated.

This treatment was with Eva Lennox but apparently a few of the girls do the same special ... using completely natural face creams and oils... Eva was attentive to everything, the room was cosy, warm, decorated beautifully, and the Centre itself as it says on the website, a haven away from the chaos of the city. I love this place and will be back again to try something new ... maybe a Balinese Massage next time?

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Well, I am completely addicted to massage treatments, and spending time on computers and sitting at desks lend me to need them regularly, so how delighted was I when I found the Dublin Holistic Centre and had a wonderful massage with Ana.
Her form of deep tissue is not to inflict pain but to use different techniques to release muscular tension, knots, etc whilst also creating a beautiful surroundings.
The room had a beautifully relaxing aroma of lemongrass, she used white flannelette sheets, clean and crisp and cosy, and I felt a huge difference with my knees the following day, which was amazing considering it was for my lower back that I specifically wanted looking after but all are connected so hence a few things came back into correct alignment.
I already booked in again so really that speaks loud and clear don't you think?

4  Thank lavitabella6