“Nice Evening in Dublin”
Review of O'Neills Pub

O'Neills Pub
Ranked #36 of 297 Nightlife in Dublin
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wife, adult son and I stooped in for dinner. It was crowded during the World Cup match, but cleared out after England lost. We all had fish and chips. We were told that it would be at least 25 minutes. Food arrived in about 15. The meal was very good. The fish tasted fresh and the potatoes were not too greasy. Guinness was a proper pour, the wife had a hard cider. Live Irish music and dancing made for a great time.

1  Thank Craig R
in 5 reviews
"ireland"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went in at 11:20 to get breakfast unaware that it ended at 11:30. We were told we would be able to get breakfast when we went in if we ordered immediately. We were in the queue to order when we were rudely told that breakfast was over after everyone else in the queue had been served. The lady taking orders was unapologetic and rude. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Everything was cool, especially atmosphere. I tried a few beers, and White Yankee it's awesome. And I'd like to notice their meals: irish stew was absolutely yami yami. I recommend this place, everyone can find something for themselves.

1  Thank Illinoys
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Heard alot about this pub so thought it was worth a visit on a sunday as fancied a carvery. Arrived to a bulging pub packed in every corner. No1 tells you what to do though so for few minutes we were lost what we had to do finally worked it out and queued however when we ordered carvery and went to pay the till end took so long there was a back log of people which was frustrating and time we sat down our food was pretty lukewarm which was a shame. Ate it as i was starving and it was delicious. Found lady who served veg was abit rude and i asked for cauliflower cheese and i asked if there was more ( assumed u used one lot up and another would come out like every other carvery i been too) i got a blunt no and what do you want then..halfway through my meal i noticed a lady served cauliflower cheese so unsure why more wasnt brought out when i asked. Still food went down a treat food was dear but joys of a sunday carvery. Bit to crammed for my liking but overall nice pub.