“Amazing food! ”

Cafe Cucina
Ranked #664 of 2 820 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are an Italian casual cafe type who serves Italian cuisine such as Pizza, Pasta, Sea food & steak & chicken dishes with full bar or even for snack and light food or even tea & coffees
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wow- we are from the USA and it was our last night in Dublin. We ate at this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Honestly- this was the BEST Italian cuisine I have had since I was in Italy 3 years ago! I highly recommend the pizza, ravioli and the bruschetta! YUM!

Cucina R, Owner at Cafe Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hi Christine,

Thanks a million for visiting Cafè Cucina and taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

We are absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed your meal (pizza, ravioli and bruschetta) and had a wonderful Italian experience.

We hope you visit us again on your next trip to Ireland.

Kind Regards,

Cafè Cucina

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Sirloin steak on the menus at the window is priced at 18 Euros. On one of the menus it's also 18 Euros. On two other menus, the same sirloin steak is 20 Euros. Sure enough we got charged 20 Euros.

I've already been misled by this place once before (see my last review around Christmas) and won't be going back.

1  Thank Daniel D
Cucina R, General Manager at Cafe Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
First of all thank you for your review and secondly I shall apologize for the mistake on our menu you have every right to be annoyed but you should have notified our staff for the price difference and mentioned not to be charged €20 as it’s been our mistake not to change the old price to the new one, however I hope that you have accepted our apology.
We will be happy to offer you in return.
Cucina management

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Came across this place on a Saturday afternoon for lunch and it remained empty the whole time we were there. This is a shame because the food was lovely, they have great lunch deals and the decor is really nice and cosy I would really recommend coming for lunch here!

1  Thank SDuff66
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular here and I love the food, ambience, staff and service. I generally get the poultry al fungi with gorgeous salad and roasted veg! Really nice. We go before the cinema and it’s just a brilliant night out. Thank you cucina.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Cafe Cucina is no doubt my favorite place to eat...The place is very cozy the service is very good and the food never disappoints.
Highlight goes the Risotto It is the best Risotto I have ever eaten...Taste like heaven!!
I strongly recommend you to try it.