“Buon pranzo , finalmente ”
Review of Al Vesuvio

Al Vesuvio
Ranked #264 of 2 757 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We was there today .. the Monday after Easter . Most important thing is one of few restaurants open today. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed this lunch there, everything it’s very good , really Italian pizza, Amazing ! and we took also a tray with a big variety of ham and cheeses , OMG the first time I don’t miss my lovely Italian food .
You can understand the food is healthy and homemade , we are Italian so we know this . Staff kind e polite and the atmosphere was very good . Hope to see you soon . Grazie ragazzi .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Reserved a table here for pre concert meal. Was not disappointed.

Booking at weekends is probably a good idea. The pizza is excellent and a great chilli oil is available if you want to heat it up a little.

Mussels to start was delicious. Great wine list and very impressed with the service.

Just off the main street in a basement type setting this is a lovely little restaurant.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

You can taste one of the best pizza in Dublin, both ingredients and dough are of really good quality and authentic Italian. I had a different dish once and I didn't like it, it was grilled veg, but the pizza has never disappointed me!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My partner & our friends had a meal here one Saturday night. We were lucky to be able to reserve a space and the member of staff I reserved with said we could have 1 hour 15 mins at the table but we had much longer in the end. The restaurant was in a lovely setting almost feeling like you are in an underground cavern. The food was delicious. We all had a main meal & it was actually the cheapest meal we had in Dublin. My lasagne was quite a small portion so I was pleased I’d ordered chips on the side but it was so tasty. The calzones and pizzas looked amazing too.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Best pizzeria in Dublin! Being several times and always everything was perfect.
Celebrate my Birthday with my friends and of course, the pizza was on top! Everyone just loves it! Very nice little spot for great food and service! Perfect location in heart of Temple Bar! Massimo owner of the restaurant makes my birthday very special.