“Lunch”
Review of Molloys Pub

Molloys Pub
Ranked #122 of 300 Nightlife in Dublin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Molloys just one block from railway station, lovely looking pub real old Dublin pub, service was good but cold no small chat, I ordered steak on a bun asked for med rare got well done , friend had Banger's and mash it was lovely,all in all ok but I wouldn't go back.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"banter"
"whiskeys"

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely come for the Irish stew. Fantastic. Music choice a bit odd when I was there... They played a lot of disco lol

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We were waiting to meet people so just popped in here as it was handy. We sat in the bar this time as we weren't impressed with the lounge last time. I had to go into the lounge to use the ladies toilets (which were newly renovated when we last visited) and they were really dirty. The whole place just feels grubby and we left after one drink.

1  Thank Beanie14
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

On a family shopping trip in Dublin with my wife and two kids 6 and 11 years of age.
I noticed the sign for roast beef outside so we decided to visit, upon entering the bar man informed my wife no kids where allowed on the premises.
Being only 5.30 I tought was odd but when we turned to leave I noticed a very intoxicated middle aged women sitting behind us with a young boy no more than 4 years of age playing on the floor.
I was absolutely discusted and couldn't leave quick enough.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were staying at a nearby hotel and settled on giving Molloys a chance for dinner and drinks. It was everything that we wanted and expected in an Irish Pub on a Friday night. Lots of people, tourists and locals. We got a table beside the entertainment. 2 excellent talented musicians on mandolin and guitar, singing and playing some good Irish music. There was a friendly party type atmosphere. Our food was good value for money and the beer was cold. Large selection of beers and whiskeys. Recommended.