“Fantastic selection of cakes”
Review of Ann's Bakery

Ann's Bakery
Ranked #11 of 30 Bakeries in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ann’s Bakery is a family owned business that was established over 40 years ago. We have been on Mary Street since 1976 and now have shops on Moore St. and North Earl Street. We have a production bakery and our shops have restaurant/delis that serve soup, sandwiches and hot meals throughout the day along with great cakes and coffee.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Omg thought I'd died and gone to cake heaven. You've got to visit if only for a coffee and cake. Although I saw lots of lovely looking meals about on other tables. Don't think whatever you order you'll be disappointed. Not over priced either.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was in Ann's bakery on Sunday and I was very disappointed with the food it was near the end of the day ,so I think they should have not selling the food if they had no time , my food was so dry I went up to get extra gravy and all the food had been taken away ,they could of gone into the kitchen and getting some, but said had none in a not a nice tone, and at the start of the order my mam ask for gravy on her dinner and it was just sloped on, the girl used a sieve to put it on , same with mine my mams burger was nice my chicken roast dinner was dry and carrots were cold not a nice experience

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Went on little shopping trip and came across this diamond of a place
The smell of fresh pastries cakes and coffee as you walk in the door is mouthwatering
Then as u walk further into this food paradise the delicious smell of bacon is calling you
Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced
Place is spotless clean and staff are friendly
Tables are cleared and cleaned in record time
Toilets spotless
Quick stop on way out for some delicious buns for home ( ate on way home)
Fabulous place well done to staff and management
Will be back

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Pastries are to die for, and coffee meets the modern standards. You can get eggs and oatmeal and such at the counter in the back. Once you have your breakfast, head upstairs and sit in the front, where you can watch people on Mary Street heading to work, etc. We had one very pleasant breakfast watching a woman dress manniquins in the store window opposite the cafe. Tip: WI-fi works in the front but not in the back booths on the ground floor.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Really enjoyed our lunch here nice big fresh sandwiches made to order and lovely huge cream cakes you will enjoy the food here and the price