US$243
US$197
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$307
US$228
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$245
US$184
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Isaacs Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jacobs Inn Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 713)
1 714 results
1 222
1 222
All reviewsdrawing roomdart stationaviva stadiumevery afternoonlansdowne roadcity centreminute walkfour poster bedbrown breadguest housequiet neighborhoodtea coffeebreakfast roombreakfast was deliciousjunior suiteballsbridge hotelrestaurants and pubs
9 - 14 of 1 714 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We only stayed one night but the hotel was perfect for what we needed, only a 10 minute walk to the RDS and extremely friendly and helpful staff. The room was beautifully appointed and much larger than expected and the breakfast was fantastic with a large range of options. The one downside was the lack of accessibility to the sockets in the rooms as I had to move the locker to access them but this was only a small thing and very understandable considering the age of the building. All in all an extremely pleasant stay and I would definitely return again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my idea of what a perfect town house hotel should be. The location is spot-on for concerts at Aviva stadium (Lansdowne road). The house itself is elegant without being too "upper class". Clientele were normal folks like us - we dislike places that make you feel under-dressed especially when on holiday. Front of house staff are well-trained and seem genuinely happy in their work even when rushed off their feet. We stayed 2 nights. The Saturday night was fully-booked (due to Billy Joel concert) which tested the breakfast team on Sunday morning which is one of few negatives. We had to wait in the drawing room almost one-hour for breakfast- I wondered why they couldn't either lay tables up in that room to cope with the inevitable busy morning breakfast service or allocate/give guests a choice of 8am-9am or 10am-11am seating. We would've been happy to choose a time rather than wait around. Breakfast was definitely worth waiting for though- enjoyed the hot choices and the buffet dresser.
Lemonade , cake or shortbread and tea are available afternoons in the drawing room- possibly only aimed at newly arriving guests but plenty of already checked-in guests availed themselves of the facility which was a big plus -AH should definitely keep offering this, it puts them ahead of competing establishments. The drawing room was under used in the evening on our visit (maybe everyone is out on the town at night). We ate at the wonderful Chop House a close walk away on Friday evening- but enjoyed sitting reading the papers in Ariel House drawing room later in the evening on the first night and then we sat watching the buzz of activity surrounding the departing concert goers streaming by on the second evening. I don't hesitate giving this hotel an excellent for my review however it's a real shame the garden rooms do not have completely opening, nor step outside style windows as the weather was conducive to being outside while we visited and the garden was maintained and pretty. Before we booked I didn't read anywhere that garden rooms are not ground floor in the true sense and that you need to navigate two flights of stairs to reach them- a disappointment for me after already climbing a flight "up" to the front door then two down to my room- I just presumed garden would be on an easy to navigate level (ground floor). On the first day I slipped badly either due to a slight incline or to the slightly rippled carpet in the rear hallway- two staff came to my rescue but 4 days later my toe is still black and my leg bruised as it folded under me- I have never fallen over before so it was a shock for which I'll blame myself but next time I might choose a differently located room if available. Parking on site is a huge plus. I also liked the fact there are not heaps of cards, leaflets or signs in the bedrooms and bathroom (my pet hate in hotels so well done AH ). If I'm being picky I'd like a super-king or king bed, a double is not special enough and I go away to be spoiled not to have less than I have at home. Room staff neglected to leave us any milk pots on day two so that's our excuse for having tea in the drawing room on our second day if we need one. All told we will return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We choose to stay at Ariel House for the second time and were not disappointed. The location is excellent for the centre of Dublin with the Dart a couple of minutes walk.
We were warmly welcomed and looked after with a welcoming pot of tea and cake by the Manager, Mr Rory Doyle, who proved to be very helpful in all matters including recommendations for restaurants and attractions.
The beds are comfortable and as all will say, the breakfast is outstanding ( I forgot to ask for their bread receipt).
Will definitely visit again and highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is brilliant. Big rooms, Great service, friendly welcome and the breakfast was the best breakfast I have ever had. Very close to the dart (2 minutes) and 10 minute walk into Ballsbridge.I would highly recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rory D, General Manager at Ariel House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Graham T,
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review of your time with us.
I will pass on your kind words to all who helped make your stay so enjoyable.
Kind Regards,
Rory Doyle

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose Ariel House after reading the positive reviews and I wasn’t disappointed. We arrived fairly late at night and received a warm welcome. Although a small guest house, there is 24 hour check in. Our room was very large and nicely furnished, with a nice ensuite. Breakfast was excellent, with a good selection. The staff are very friendly and the afternoon tea and lounge area for guests was very welcomed.

Ariel House is a little out of the centre of Dublin, but within a reasonable walking distance of all the attractions. Parking is available and there is good Wifi. Ariel House is also well-priced. The staff provided great advice on places to eat and directions to take. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darghan

Dear Darghan,
Thank you for your review of your time here t Ariel House. It is always great to read when our guests enjoyed everything from our location, bedrooms and staff, to our award winning breakfast offerings.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind Regards,