Hampton Hotel
  • Fitness centre
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
Dylan Hotel(Dublin)
  • Restaurant
All reviewselectric fireplacecity centregreat hoteldvd playerluxury roomunderfloor heatingbus stop rightlarge tvair coachwould stay againfull irishmin walkbooked this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morninghotel is situatedfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. Hotel is very nice and is a true 4 star hotel. Very unique decor inside but makes it stand out. Rooms are plenty of space and bathrooms are very nice again plenty of room! Service was very helpful making sure I got very thing I needed. Also helped to make sure knew where I was going. Thanks again Hampton

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was ok, very basic, found the bed to be uncomfortable and small (myself and partner are only 5 ft 6") not tall by any means but found the basic bed tiny. I expected more for a boutique hotel. However the hotel itself was lovely, very hip decor and to my taste. Breakfasts were good and plenty of choice. Fantastic bar area. Location is good for accessing Temple Bar and city centre, just a short taxi journey or bus stop located right out the front of the hotel. Would stay here again without hesitation but would room upgrade .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was really nice, and the room was beyond our expectations. It was spacious, the bed was big and comfortable, and the bathroom was good as well. It was really clean and spotless, I would recommend it without any hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a very nice and massive room in the basement, comfortable and pleasant . Breakfast was pretty good too. Bar staff were very friendly. The location is slightly out of the centre so a brisk half hour walk would get you there easily . However easy access via a bus stop to town and the airport . The one thing I really loved about this place was the days choice of evening entertainment- it was the bottleneck guitar player - NC Lawlor. A very talented musician and just made my stay there very memorable! So to round off where I started - I would stay here again if NC Lawlor were a regular feature . In fact I would come to Dublin especially just to hear him play .

Room Tip: Whilst no view the basement room i stayed in made in other ways .
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Baldeep S
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I stayed overnight last Sunday night and I wanted to congratulate on your wonderful hotel. From the second the automatic door opened it was a pleasure.
The check in was considerate, welcoming and hassle free.
All staff were courteous and professional.
The room was luxurious, warm and very tastefully decorated.
We had lunch and dinner which was very very nice….
It is one of the best overnight stays I have had in Dublin.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple