Reviews (2 246)
2 246 results
1 556
1 556
All reviews four seasons seasons restaurant lobby lounge beautiful hotel city centre junior suite room service luxury hotel aviva stadium spa concierge ihg ireland ballsbridge rds doorman cabs
436 - 441 of 2 246 reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

On embassy row, so it's a bit away from city centre. It's a beautiful, elegant hotel, excellent food, lovely, mostly young staff and we love our room, big, beautiful bathroom and the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Easy transportation to downtown.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental on your recent trip to Dublin and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your comfy bed and loved your room. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I just returned from our company conference in Dublin. We had the pleasure of staying at the Intercontinental Dublin. This is a 10 out of 10 property!

From the moment you pull up to this property you know you are in store for an amazing experience. This is truly a Five Star property.

You are only about a 9 minute cab ride from the centre of the city, with the Temple Bar being only 15 minutes away. The location of this hotel is perfect, set in the Ballsbridge area.

The rooms are spacious,modern and clean with a separate walk in shower. The lounge is very relaxing and the bartender will show you how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness.

The staff is very friendly....very much like Canadians...but with an accent!! It all starts at the top with General Manager Nicky Logue. Talk about a 'roll-up-your-sleeves' individual.

Nicky was ever present, ensuring that our conference went off without a 'hitch' even assisting when my wife's bag was...delayed. By the way, airports never say they 'lost' your luggage, it is always 'delayed'.

He has assemble a proactive Team that is schooled in service. This was evident with Nick Hall, Management of Lunch and Dinner Service. He was the person behind both our successful welcome luncheon and farewell dinner.

Kudos to both Syed Rizvi (Food and Beverage Director) and Bob Spillane (Restuarant Manager).

Also, a big thank you to Gaurav Joshi (Front office) for the help to get our Team settled after a long flight from Canada.

And of course, Katherine Oliver, the meeting and events coordinator.....who had day-to-day responsibility for the smooth flow of our meeting/trip agenda.

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel as well as the weather...I didn't rain at all when we where there!! Talk about luck of the Irish.

If you are ever considering a trip to Europe, consider Dublin....and if you do, stay at the Intercontinental Dublin. Tell Nicky that Rob sent you and I am sure he will buy you a Guinness...he may even let you pour it!

Rob

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This hotel lived up to the Intercontinental name, and provided high levels of service and quality througout our stay. The location of the hotel is right in Ballsbridge, which offers a wide variety of shops and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
icdublin, Owner at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental on your recent trip to Dublin and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

A beautiful hotel located in a great,calm part of Dublin. The service was exceptional. The only blemish was the very slow service in the lobby lounge on Thursday morning. Not helpful for staff member Ida to blame "new mgmt".

Other than that impeccable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. Your comments about our lounge serice have been noted. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Everything about this hotel is top class from the minute you drive in the building is so beautiful, staff everywhere to help you with luggage doors, etc... Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was beautiful with a huge bathroom and excellent powerful shower. Normally I don't sleep very well in hotels as I usually find them noisy (I'm a light sleeper) I had the best sleep! No noise, such a comfy bed, with luxurious duvet, no housekeepers knocking on our door. Breakfast was delicious the next morning, our server was super friendly. We just loved the whole experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I especially pleased to see that you enjoyed your room and shower. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.