Reviews (3 908)
3 908 results
3 290
3 290
All reviews cellar restaurant garden wing art collection the main house art tea patrick guilbaud government buildings drawing room public rooms beautiful hotel national gallery turn down service five star hotel grafton street trinity college meriton concierge
519 - 524 of 3 908 reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2017

No where else to stay in Dublin that offers such a superb experience, quality with a smile. First class accommodation, warmth and a friendly hand to assist the full enjoyment of the stay, superb range of dining choices with quality of dining to match

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at The Merrion and for your wonderful feedback.

I have shared your encouraging comments with all the team here who join me in thanking you. We are all genuinely delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and we look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again very soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed at the Merrion at the beginning of September for three nights. The hotel is just beautiful! Our suite was beautifully decorated, extremely well maintained and spotlessly clean. The bed was fantastic! The staff was very approachable and kind. The only caveat is the noise level outside of our suite during some afternoons and evenings. The noise came from banquet areas on the first and ground floors. Music, kids running in the hallways, the kind of things that happen at weddings. If you don't need quiet until after 10 in the evening, you should be fine. We stayed in the main house in the Pakenham Suite. These are rooms in the 180's. Again, if you'll be out all day into the evening, you wouldn't notice this at all. I would certainly stay at this beautiful property again, but I would be sure that I was in a different wing of the building.

1  Thank lovelv2015
Merrion_Hotel_Dublin, General Manager at The Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review following your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read.

Thank you for your warm, encouraging comments along with your other feedback which I have shared with all the team here. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and do let us know in advance so we can allocate you a room of your preference.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel is lovely and the staff is super. From the minute you arrive everyone is attentive and helpful. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. There are wonderful sitting areas and lovely grounds and flowers. It is one of the most civilized hotels I have ever stayed in. We will definitely be returning.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed at the Merrion for one night and then my husband joined me for a long weekend.
It was perfect.

The service is excellent. Tea in the gracious Georgian drawing rooms was a perfect respite after a morning of sightseeing.
The location is fantastic. We walked everywhere. We will always remember sipping a night cap in the bar next to a warm fire and then wandering back to our lovely room made up for the night.
Highly recommend it,.

Room tip: We had a lovely garden room It was very quiet.

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

I have already shared your kind words with the entire team here and they all join me in thanking you and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and your stay then is as perfect as the last one.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our anniversary and had a fantastic time. The room was exceptionally comfortable, excellently equipped and the bed was incredible. Someone had left a personalised note to congratulate us on our anniversary with gorgeous sweets. The brilliant service from incredible staff there really stood out for us especially with the friendly greeting and parking service through to reception and the spa area. The high customer service levels make it a true gem in Dublin.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple