Reviews (2 268)
2 268 results
1 439
1 439
All reviewseast restauranthealth clubgreat hotelnespresso machineluas stopminute walksteam roomcity centrebord gais theatretemple barmodern hotelwould highly recommend this hotelfantastic stayroom was spotlessfamily roomairport busfollowing morning
146 - 151 of 2 268 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As a family we decided to go to Dublin for our anniversary on our second night we stayed in The Spencer, this was really an amazing stay. When we arrived a i originally booked a basic room with a balcony but when arriving to the room I had realised it was abit small for me, my wife and my 15 week year old girl. So I went to reception to see if there was potentionally an upgrade available and the staff we're lovely...they where able to help us with a junior suite upgrade, the room wasnt just ready yet, against company policy we could stay in the room we booked until the suite was ready. This was truely an amazing jesture as we had our wee baby.

The room was alot bigger and more than enough room for the 3 of us. It had an amazing view of the liffy and balcony.

The Asian restaurant down stairs is lovely and again staff are very friendly. It was abit late on when we we're ready for our dessert and one of staff took it up to our room. Again another amazing gesture, will stay again for sure.

Would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Spencer_GM, General Manager at The Spencer Hotel Dublin IFSC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Shaun B

Thank you for your marvellous review, I am delighted to know that you had such a fantastic stay with us and that our team members were able make your special occasion a memorable.

I have to agree our rooms overlooking the River Liffey have spectacular views and I am so glad you could avail of this during your visit. I really like the nice pictures you took.

I hope that during your visit you had the opportunity to relax in our Spencer cocktail bar, but if not there’s definitely something to look forward to for next time.

The team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future for your next celebration,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Hotel is in a great location to 3Arena, Bord Gais and a few steps to the Luas Line and your into O’Connell Street. Lovely room overlooking the Liffey. A little bit of traffic noise but nothing too bad. Beds were amazing so comfortable and this is definitely high on my list when I stay in a hotel, 5 star bed. Staff were very friendly and nothing was a hassle for them, really nice to see pleasant staff. Definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yvonne C

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Spencer. Thank you for mentioning our team members, I am sure they will be delighted to read your lovely comments.

I have to agree our location is convenient with the 747 airport bus stop next to the hotel and the CCD and is also within walking distance of 3Arena. It is also close enough to wander up the river and take in the views on your way to the city centre.

The team looks forward to welcoming you back in the future,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff at this hotel could not be better and the ambience and location are perfect.
the bus from the airport stops virtually outside.
The rooms are clean and equipped with all that you could need.
The breakfast offers an excellent choice

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tonydean456

Thank you for you fantastic review, I am delighted to know that you had such an outstanding stay with us.

I have to agree our location allows for easy access to Dublin’s centre with many forms of Public transport readily available. It is great that this could benefit you during you stay.

If you didn’t get the chance to dine in our “East” restaurant I would definitely recommend it for next time. Our Asian fusion style menu has so much to offer and I am sure it will not disappoint.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My family was on holiday and specifically selected the Spencer Hotel for its family room. My two young children are miserable to sleep with or together and it is always so hard to find multiple beds but this place had it! A double bed and two singles for the win. The rooms were very quiet and breakfast was included an very tasty. We really enjoyed our stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear hayleebernstein

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Spencer. I am delighted to read that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us.

I have to agree that our breakfast in the Pantry makes for a great start to the day with the buffet offering a wide selection to choose from including freshly baked breads and pastries, juices, fruits, cereals, charcuterie, cheeses, a full hot buffet and even our famous pancake machine…

If you didn’t get the chance to relax in our Spencer Health Club, I would definitely recommend you try it out on your next visit. It is the perfect place to relax after a long day.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Luke was SUPER friendly and provided the best customer service! He is a gem! You must go see him at the bar downstairs at the Spencer. Great food, great drinks and great ambiance! Lot's of soft seating, if you don't want to sit at the bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Elizabeth M

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Spencer.

Thank you for mentioning Luke, he certainly knows how to mix a cocktails. I am sure he will be thrilled to read your lovely comments. We take pride in the service we provide and I am so pleased that our team members were able to help make your stay memorable.