“Glendalough and Powerscourt Gardens Day Tour”
Review of DoDublin

DoDublin
Ranked #55 of 274 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DoDublin - Dubliner's Guide to Dublin. Dublin's original hop on hop off tour, with the city's best award winning, Fáilte Ireland trained guides. Providing quality tours since 1988. Stopping at Dublin's major attractions such as Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery Bow St, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo, EPIC - The Irish Emigration Museum, and Bord Gais Energy Theatre. Live entertaining commentary, Multilingual recorded commentary. Free Walking Tour,Free entrance to the Little Museum of Dublin, Free Kids, Free Map and Discount Guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children

Date of experience: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (9 026)
All reviews
"kilmainham gaol"
in 108 reviews

560 - 564 of 9 027 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

By far this is the best way to see the city of Dublin!!! The live commentary is both entertaining and very informative. We bought the 48 hour pass. We first did the entire tour (about 2 hours) which gave us a great overview of the city and made it much easier for us to decide what we wanted to do first. We then spent a day Hopping On and Off visiting the sights at our own pace. The green buses offer a live commentary which is fantastic. The drivers are all very friendly, helpful and full of information and tips to make your visit most enjoyable. If you need commentary in another language they also offer buses with recorded commentary. With buses leaving about every15 minutes we found it very easy to get around the city.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The only way to do Dublin is with the “Do Dublin” bus tours. I got a great deal at the airport that included transportation from airport, two days on the hop on/hop off tour, and a return ticket! I couldn’t have asked for better news.

My tours themselves were spectacular. I spent a long day pretty much in tears because my luggage had been lost, I got stuck in an elevator, among other things happening in life. I got on the “Do Dublin” bus with Kirk and by the end I was laughing, conversing, and thanking my lucky stars I was in Ireland. I have to give a special shout out to Kirk Marrow! If you get him as your tour bus driver then be ready for a treat. He gave me a lot of interesting facts and was just a genuinely kind person.

I’ve done the red bus tours before in both Ireland and other countries, but nothing compares to “Do Dublin”. I’m already planning to return to Ireland with friends next year, and when we do, we’ll be using this company. It’s the easiest way to get around the city and the quickest way to get to the main attractions. Do yourself a favor and “Do Dublin”!

1  Thank jordanember
DoDublin, Manager at DoDublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks for the great review Jordan. We're sorry to read about your trouble with the elevator and luggage - hope you got your luggage back by the way! Yes Kirk is a fantastic guide, and we'll pass on your regards. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back on your return visit. Warm Regards from Dublin and the DoDublin team