“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Collins Day Tours

Collins Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 118 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Day Tour to Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny including Wicklow Gap. Lakes, Mountains and a Medieval City ! Professional Approved Tour Guide and Coach driver. Walking Tours in Glendalough and Kilkenny included.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Write a ReviewReviews (2 038)
All reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 18 reviews
"amazing trip"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 24 reviews
"information"
in 58 reviews

174 - 178 of 2 038 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wicklow is my second favorite place in Ireland, as I've been there good few times, however this time rather than drive all the way, I went for more comfortable alternative, so I took a tour with the Collins Day Tours. I could not picked a better day for this great trip. Hot summer day in Wicklow and followed by Kilkenny town, was just amazing. During the whole time our very professional guide Pat gave us an excellent tour experience. Together with our driver Séan we had a great time on the way. I'm very much pleased with this tour and its crew. All I can add that I highly recommend it to everyone who's interested in such amazing places such as Wicklow and Kilkenny town. Well done ye and thank you.

Katherine, the adventure seeker

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the tour today, we had Pat as our tour guide and Sean as our driver. Tour was absolutely amazing and made even better by our tour guide Pat who couldn’t do enough to make it an experience we won’t forget. Pat had a great knowledge of the areas and was a truly unique and memorable guide! Would reccomend this tour to anyone who visits Ireland. We had a great day.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had the best experience today with our tour guide Pat and driver Sean.
Pats detailed commentary full of interesting information about Ireland's history had us captivated throughout the day. If you are in Kilkenny make sure to take Pat's tour around the city. Very informative with a lot of humour. Pat had us giggling throughout the day.
Thanks again for an awesome day out Pat and Sean. Cheers, Bianca & Dennis from Australia