“Lovely staff, food hit the spot”
Review of SoMa Burger Co.

SoMa Burger Co.
Ranked #840 of 2 803 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrived in the city early evening, staying in an area I'm not familiar with. Quite a few restaurants near the hotel, but I'd rather have a personal recommendation before trying them, plus I just needed a plateful of something relatively swiftly as opposed to a proper sitdown dinner with wine. Came across this place & the veggie na chos were an option quickly decided on - quite a big plateful with guac, sour cream, black beans, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, cheese & lots of lovely chopped coriander. You order at the counter & the food is brought to your table. Freshly made, tasty & pretty much just what I was looking for. Lovely staff, as I said, especially the gentleman who took my order & generally guided me as to how they operate. I asked for a jug of tap water as the first glass didn't even touch the sides, & was told they don't serve jugs of water, but said gentleman offered to bring me another glass, which was fine, but I really don't understand why they can't just give you a jug of water if you ask for it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice staff and decor and central location. The burgers themselves were very good and the fries also, however the bun was a little stale. Coffees were good. My friend had a beetroot salad which she said was very good except it didn't appear to have a dressing.. We asked for some oil and vinegar but there was only vinegar available.
Staff are nice however there are some kinks that need to be ironed out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On recent to Dublin for show we stopped in for breakfast having an early start. Getting served was quick and painless scones and tea start up only sitting for few minutes and pancakes and small breakfast where taken out. Now have to say the small breakfast was the best I have had in quite a while sausage and bacon done to perfection included fried potato cubes spinach caramelised red onion and poached egg done to perfection pierced and lovely runny centre. Price wise this was one of the cheaper breakfasts I have paid for and not just in Dublin but the quality to very high. Would recommend everyone to drop in if just for the breakfast. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called in here for brunch on Sunday, six people. The service was excellent, the menu had a variety of dishes to suit every one especially the full breakfast and the burgers!! All well cooked and presented, together with a very good flat white coffee. The atmosphere was very relaxing.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I went to this cafe/restaurant today with some friends. Till staff were very nice along with the waiters with some lovely food. However the manager was like a bull to her staff and quite frankly unprofessional.

If you're going to talk to your staff talk to them like people not stupid people and not in front of customers. She was stomping away like a child around the place. So if you go in there please be weary if her. Don't be shouting about the place in front of customers it's bad form doesn't matter how frustrated you are with your staff it's unnecessary.
I feel sorry for you as I worked in places with poor management and it solves nothing.