“Lucky to have found this tour!”

Darby O’Gill Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ireland’s top visitor attractions await as you travel in one of our comfortable state of the art luxury coaches, with complimentary refreshments and free Wi-Fi. Discover Ireland’s natural wonders, historic landmarks, famous places and remarkable people through fascinating tales revealed by our live on board expert storytellers. Find out more about our family friendly tours to the Cliffs of Moher
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had to choose between Paddywagon and this, it was a short notice booking and didn't have much time to book. I am so lucky to have chosen this. The experience was smooth from the beginning, their customer helpline was active for any pick up queries, the guide was the best I have ever had in my entire life of guided tours. He was funny, witty and very informative. His vibe made the trip 10 times better. Coming to the trip- they gave sufficient time to explore the attractions- I had gone to Cliffs of Moher. The place we stopped to have our food was also amazing!! On asking, the guide also gave me a list of some songs that he had played during the drive. I simply fell in love with the gregariousness of the guide and would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone. I think I guide's name was Andrew.

Donagh K, Manager at Darby O’Gill Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Just_reviewing2014

What a great review we are delighted you enjoyed the tour so much and I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Andrew. We hope to welcome you on board one of our other tours soon.

All reviews
"the bus"
in 144 reviews
"driver alan"
in 13 reviews
"complimentary tea and coffee"
in 11 reviews
in 7 reviews
"game of thrones"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the second time in few months I took this company for a day trip outside Dublin. They offer good value for money tours and our tour guide, Murphy, was very knowledgeable and funny. We have been lucky with the weather and the places are beautiful.
I have only few comments for the company, it would help if you could put a sign where exactly the bus stop is located. We enter in the Hilton hotel to seek confirmation of the bus stop and we have been told we were in the wrong location. I had to phone head office at 7:25 AM to confirm the location.
I also agree with another user about the restaurant and the the food served. I found the quality poor and overpriced.

Hi ChantalA81

Thank you for the feedback and I will pass your positive comments back to Murphy. Your advice is noted and we will look at improving our description on pick up locations and review the restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Murphy was a very educational and funny tour guide. I would recommend this tour for anybody visiting Ireland. Even taught us some Gaelic (Pog Mo Thoin) pleasure to meet you.

Hi Don J

Thank you for the feedback I will tell Murphy when I see him about his missed vocation as an Irish teacher. We hope to see you on board one of our other tours soon

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The trip was amazing! Our guide Murphy entertained us the whole time, he gave as very good historical background. I definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Zuzana S

So happy you enjoyed the tour and I will pass on your positive feedback to Murphy.