US$208
US$303
Conrad
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

US$315
US$260
US$272
US$250
US$276
US$210
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$156
Isaacs Hostel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$168
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmerrion roadaviva stadiumroom was cleaneasy walking distancerooms are largequiet areacity centredart stationconvenient locationmin walkexcellent locationrdspubswifihallwaybusesconcert
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our group of 7, 4 adults & 3 kids ranging from 1 to 8 ended up here mostly by accident, but it ended up being a very pleasant experience.

We ended up in a 1br apartment with a kitchenette and two double rooms. All were clean, comfortable and exactly what we needed after a long day traveling.

Ballsbridge is a cute area, a decent walk to City Center, with several nice restaurants nearby (The Bridge 1859 in particular).

Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Very nice rooms and really clean. The rooms if anything were very warm but could adjust the radiators and open the windows.
The only disapointment was the shower (similar to our friends room as well) the water from the shower was just about a dribble and the temperature was not really adjustable.
I would suggets that these areas of the rooms could do to be checked over and upgraded if possible. Our room did have a bath which made up for the shower. But if you only rely on a shower then think again.
Overall the stay was pleasant and a good experience.
Would not have paid any more than we did as I think tat the rate was a reflection on the hotel in general.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I like the house with nice bedding! They have hair dryer, kettle, bottle of sparkling water, ironing tools IN THE ROOM, super convenient! The location was good since we have a conference holding in Royal Dublin Society which was very close (around 5 min walking). Also bus no. 4 and 7 would take you straight to city centre.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The guy who checked me in was more than helpful. Room was clean and tidy but a bit rough around the edges. It thought the pictures on the room doors were a bit tacky, more suitable for a hostel. Also, it's a pity that there are no breakfast facilities.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
DublinCityApartments, Guest Relations Manager at Ballsbridge Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Cronan,
Thank you so much for your nice words and for appreciating our customer service. We will definitely take in consideration your feedback regarding the breakfast as well as the doors decoration, even if, I believe it is a question of personal taste. We really hope to welcome you again at Ballsbridge townhouses in the very near future!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We arrived on Saturday 27th in the evening. The building was beautiful, we couldn't wait to go inside. But as we approached the door the lady standing outside smoking was so rude. She did not bother to say hello or finish her cigarette to welcome us, we had to ask her about checking in.

I was asked to read and sign a contract straight away, it was from this point I noticed my room number had been scribbled out and a different number written beside it, I did not think much of this until later when I was shown my room.

When booking accomodation I always look for somewhere with a bath, this is my main priority. The description stated the words 'en suite bathroom with bath and shower combination'. However, when we went up to the room, it had only a shower. I went down to explain this to the lady who said none of the rooms have baths with overhead showers. When I showed her my booking confirmation she said that a combination means one or the other, bath or shower. Combination means both, and for her to argue with me about such a point without once attempting to apologise or sort out the situation really is reflective of my time here. It wasn't until later I realised she had likely swapped our room hence why it was scribbled out on the contract.

Later that evening we left to the Tesco Metro, she was stood outside smoking and ignored us when my partner said good evening.

The only reason we have not given this accommodation 1* is because our experience the next morning gave us more hope with customer service at this hotel. The lady the next morning was helpful, polite and arranged our move into a room with a bath like we had booked. She made us feel welcome after our first awful evening. This room was like the ones pictured, and not dingy and damp like the room on our first night. It also had a shower over the bath which meant that the staff member from our first night had lied about that too.

I wouldnot recommend staying here again due to the staff members rudeness and unhelpfulness. I hope this is considered as a formal complaint as I could not find an email address online.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Molly,

We apologise if the room assigned to you at the check in didn’t meet your expectations but when we received your reservation there was no information regarding your preference to have a room with a bathtub. We have a number of rooms with bath - shower combination and a number of rooms with shower only. When you arrived, late in the evening, all our guest were checked in and we didn’t have availability of a room with a bathtub for that night. However, we did our best to accommodate your request and we assigned you your preferred room the following day.

We are sorry you felt that some of our representatives didn't perform at their best even if we apologised for any discomfort caused to you and we accommodated your needs as soon as that was possible.

Our staff members are highly experienced in customer care and we always do our best to accommodate our guests needs.