“A winner”
Review of Fish Shack Cafe

Fish Shack Cafe
Ranked #38 of 2 803 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Description: Great casual seafood restaurant where Crab and Lobster is our thing. So, roll up those selves, tuck in and enjoy fab Irish seafood as it should be....
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visit Dublin often and I’ve wanted to stop here on recent trips. Finally made it this time. It’s a treasure. Great fresh seafood and a fine Cork beer. The staff is very friendly. Two visits in a week. Nuff said.

1  Thank Michael R
Write a ReviewReviews (1 034)

51 - 55 of 1 034 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a must for fish lovers. Totally superb food
Highly recommended in all ways. Ice cream selection looked amazing. Fab staff

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I tried Fish Shack for the first time recently and I was very impressed. I got the cod goujons, which were divine. Service was very quick and staff were attentive. I look forward to returning again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great informal lunch here finally ticking off a bucket list item. Great fish burger built on fresh haddock accompanied by a nice Irish lager. My wife had a very fresh super salad. Service was friendly and very attentive. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Whitefish Mornay was delicious-- highly recommend! My friend got the panko breaded Scampi- very filling! We got a pitcher of their own beer - Irish Pale Ale-which finished off the meal perfectly. No room left for dessert (they offer local homemade ice cream!) Great find on a cold winter night...

1  Thank Shuffy2