The Central Hotel - Donegal
US$409
US$311
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mill Park Hotel(Donegal Town)
US$226
US$218
Donegal Manor(Donegal Town)
US$142
US$122
The Abbey Hotel(Donegal Town)
US$147
US$163
US$98
Harvey's Point(Donegal Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe upper deckdonegal baycoach tripcaledonian travelthe hotel managercoach partyswimming poolreception staffleisure centrelovely hotelcooked breakfastlovely roomreel inndining roomfood was lovelyfirst classshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They gave me the wrong room, not the superior kind I had booked on Hotels.com, paying online before my arrival. I had forget I had booked a superior room, at the same price. During the first night I remembered it, and I asked to change the room, to the night porter, and at the reception the morning after. They have been so nice to me. They changed me the room, a good one, but with a broken window. The evening of my arrival a man of the staff, laughing at me, told me that the police station is closed at night, and nobody's there, when I said I would park my motorcycle in front of the station. That's not true! It's not open, but someone is there at night! It's not a shop! Some rude young people of the staff around the reception at night, while there was party inside the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank RAADVAN
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had a two night stay here and was great, it’s very welcoming as soon as you walk in, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable rooms.
The swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room are fantastic, can’t comment on the gym because I didn’t use it but looks good.
Will be booking again very shortly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Step out your door and you are in the middle of town. Plenty of shopping, food and pubs to visit. We ate breakfast here twice and very pleased. One dinner was equally good. The property is a bit in need of upkeep. Nothing major just some paint and caulking here and there. They offer a pool and spa. Great after a long day of site seeing. Every staff member was great and helpful. Great view from some rooms.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Elaine M, Director of Sales at The Central Hotel - Donegal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Sunhead
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Central Hotel, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and do hope you have the opportunity visit again. As you say there is so much to see and do all on our doorstep, we are very lucky Donegal is a wonderful place

Kind regards
Elaine McInaw

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Reatuarant and bar staff were lovely and friendly but the way they were spoke to by senior staff was unpleasant to see...Food was not great scrambled egg was black.rooms were clean and basic.bar prices were shocking ..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1889angie
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this Hotel. It was warm, welcoming and definitely worth a return visit. Donegal town has so much to offer. Hotel has a leisure centre ad well. Not state of the art but very enjoyable. Good good too .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Elaine M, Director of Sales at The Central Hotel - Donegal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Thelma

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Central Hotel
We always appreciate feedback and i am delighted you enjoyed your stay. I do hope your tavels allow you the chance to return soon to Donegal Town

Kind regards