All reviews after midnight room service full irish top marks night porter cork city a great place to stay top class douglas
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Went with the family. Not a nice room. The food was not good. The salad looked like it was on the plate for a week. None of us enjoyed the food and it wasn't cheap. I have to say the staff were very nice and helpful.
I will not eat there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to go for a meal on a Saturday night upstairs in their restaurant and then go downstairs to their big lively bar,whole night taken care of.You can also eat downstairs in the bar during the day as well with
Anything from soup to steak.nice place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2018

me and the family stayed here for 2 nights for a family gathering food was top class accommodation was great service tip top all at a price thats right leah is a excellent host behind the bar and for jack our night watch man and breakfast host top marks for service plus all the rest of the staff that looked after us for the family meal food is just excellent what more can i say must be a top chef hiding in the kitchen top top top keep up the hard work

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Good budget accommodation. Room was very clean. The breakfast was superb. My husband had the full Irish and I had a reduced portion. The staff here are very welcoming. It does get noisy at night which didn't bother us as we were so exhausted we slept anyway. Room service available at no cost extra cost. A great place to stay for couples or singles. Bar food was delicious. I opted for the Katsu curry and my husband had the American burger. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed here one year ago and chose it because it was good and I hoped it had kept its standard.
I wasn't let down as it was as good as before. Whilst the staff are very busy they appear to fit in everything needed, with a smile.
The room was comfortable and quiet even though this area is a busy 'place to be'. Dinner was very good in a busy restaurant, always a good sign, breakfast was excellent and I left a happy visitor.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business