“Better than Dublin”

US$19,99*
and up
Cork Audio Tour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Despite all the hype about visiting Dublin, we found this street more interesting than those in Dublin. Look up at the interesting buildings above the shops.

All reviews
"opera"
in 6 reviews
"penneys"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of shops and cafes- a little of everything to look at. We walked this street several times going to and from our hotel- always something interesting there. Nice walk .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice shopping street in Cork city centre, very busy but vibrant at the weekends , I recommend visiting it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Locked myself out of my phone , and went to Eir shop , with the Help from Saul’s, Colleen, and Lorna, They Eventually sorted my phone , which took some time , Thank You Girls , You made my day having been without my phone for 5 day’s , and I was not charged, 100%, Customer Service, Thank You Lady Wills