“worst value ever”

Ranked #180 of 726 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2018

out of four meals only one was rdibleIt was my daughters b-dayand my wife and I decided to take her for a treat with her partner; She ordered fish pieand found the fish very scarce and the prawns wer like bullets and generallywas unedible;I ordered the shoulder of lamb slow cooked but was served dry and definitely not tomy liking; My wife ordered chicken and ham which was returned un-touched. The pulled pork was the only meal that was eaten; The starteres dessert and coffees were our meal; when I pointed out my complaints I was not charged for the fish pie; The most disappointing meal cost us €96;00 and ruied my daughters b-day..

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived at one to find the place near empty. Ordered two sandwiches and were terribly disappointed. Cheapest sandwich filling I've ever had. We will not return. Place clean and staff pleasant thought.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant for family events. Very friendly staff, great selection of food and the kids even get a gift.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Had reason to visit the two restaurants over the last few weeks and the two of them were excellent great breakfasts and very friendly staff

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here today .angus steak ,mushrooms ,onions ,potatoes ,mash veg i have to say it was the tastiest meal i’ve had in out in a while ,oh yes i had pavlova and hubby ate apple tart for dessert i would recommend this restaurant 200 percent. I was on the way back from a dog show in cork to limerick so we said we would give it a try it’s so nice i’d travel to eat here again staff were attentive without been intrusive ,so pleasant think the manager was called Anna so pleasant also i said i’d make the effort to rate this restaurant p56k239 is the postccode outside charleville i will be so looking forward to eating here again thank you and to all waiting staff. Lots of variety for all palettes on this menu .

Date of visit: July 2018