US$139
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$321
US$148
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$263
US$337
Travelocity
Reviews (2 021)
2 022 results
All reviewsgreat locationbus stationcar parkthe rivercity centrewould stay againnice hotelenjoyed my staybusiness tripbar foodone night staybreakfast was excellentenglish marketvikiquaymarqueepubs
30 - 35 of 2 022 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a lovely stay here for my birthday. It's a lovely hotel and close to the city centre and the lovely grounds of UCC and Fitzgeralds park. We had a few drinks in the bar and it was very relaxing. The food was great really enjoyed the breakfast. The beds were lovely and comphy.. the staff were fantastic especially a girl by the name of Rebecca.. I had forgotten my phone charger and I asked the girl if I could buy one near by and she let me borrow her one. Such a nice girl and thank you to her... I will defenetly be booking a stay in this hotel again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank c0urtneyhelen
Jenny S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear H.Courtney

Thank you for staying with us at Jury's Inn Cork and letting us know about your experience. I really like to hear you did enjoy your stay with us. We do take our guest feedback seriously and with my team working very hard constantly on improving our service to be able to provide our guests with best possible experience.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely stay once again at Jury's . The only fault being that the housekeeping staff were so loud at 8am up and down the halls. Other than that I would definitely be back to stay in Jury's again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lainey1995

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very happy with our stay . We were in the city for Live At the Marquee, the hotel was very convenient. Decor was simple and clean. Beds very comfortable. It was noisy in the morning but it is a city centre location so that's what you expect. Parking is a limited but there are other alternatives made clear by the hotel. We did not eat in the hotel as on room only rate and chose to eat elsewhere. Rate was very good. Very happy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Meabh H

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed for a concert in the marquee. Was in an ideal location and the Scottish girl on reception (Kendall) was more than helpful. Taxi was a couple of euro from the hotel to the marquee. Breakfast is devine! Such a variety of stuff to suit everyone. Definitely return to stay again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank allietrippin

Dear allietrippin
Thank you for staying with us at Jury's Inn Cork and letting us know about your experience. I really like to hear you did enjoy your stay with us.Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards
Jenny

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in Juries with v nice staff.
V nice room except bathroom provisions. Considering the cost of stay I felt the hotel was skimping on provisions...Room was lovely. No water supplied. No facecloths in bathroom and dispe nsers too difficult to use.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jenny S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear niamhbally50

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not an exceptional one by reading your review. We do take all our guest feedback seriously, your feedback is important for us as we strive to improve.
Thank you for your kind words about our team as these endeavor to make sure each guest receives exceptional service.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again

Best Regards