“NICE PLACE FOR CUPPA IN CITY”

Warren Allen Coffee
Ranked #24 of 58 Coffee & Tea in Cork
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I m dying for coffee before heading to work and i pass this cafe ..i love the set up of this one nice and if will discribe it its proper coffee shop .in my surprise aswell one of the staffs here is know to me i used to work with her for 7 years in a cafe in westernroad ..then thos place make even better as i know how this person work ..she is a gem ..overall this cafe is amazing ..i can reccomend this to anyone looking for much relax and nice ,friendly cafe ..

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent coffee stop. Nice staff and their presentation is down to an art form. And the taste was top notch. Comfortable place to sit. Has a bit of a techno vibe with good wifi.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to try out Warren Allen's for breakfast as I'd never been here early in the day before.

I chose the porridge and an Americano.

The coffee here is really good and strong with a fine flavour.

I had the porridge made on coconut milk which was new to me and so delicious I'll be buying coconut milk for home!

Staff are very friendly here and the place is bright, airy and welcoming with a funky soundtrack playing!

I always recommend to my friends to come here.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I find it very hard to get good coffee in Cork. I don't drink milk I'm dairy free and it is very hard to get almond milk in most coffee shops however this place has almond milk and makes a delicious coffee. If I'm in town I won't go anywhere else for my coffee! It's a lovely tasty treat! Staff very friendly and chatty and always spotlessly clean.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The coffee was great, and I really enjoyed the food. It is worth stopping by to try. The place is very bright and airy.

1  Thank Stepjen