“Nice Pub with Great Food”

Muskerry Arms Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Blarney
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: This Wonderfully Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant offering Boutique Accommodation is located in the centre of the picturesque village of Blarney Co. Cork. A second generation family owned and run property offering a typical Irish welcome to all customers. The restaurant is focused on ensuring your visit is so memorable that you will be planning your next visit the minute you leave. The Muskerry Pub & Restaurant is open every day from 7.30am serving breakfast, lunch & dinner. You can decide to eat in our restaurant or in the bar, the choice is yours. The property has an Irish pub & restaurant serving the very best homemade food every day from 7.30am (9am Sundays) until late. Choose from a wide selection of options which are all cooked freshly for you by our experienced chef's. We cater for customers with dietary requirements such as gluten free or vegetarian. For your entertainment we have live Music every night & for Sports fans we have live Sports on 8 large screens plus Bingo every Wednesday evening. Special €20 restaurant promotion is now on which includes a main course, dessert, tea/coffee & a pint/glass of wine. This is Blarney's busiest & best loved Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you & promise you will enjoy the craic with locals & visitors alike.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Stopped in after a visit to the castle. Found a seat in the bar area and got great service from the bartender. The food came out in a timely fashion and was quite good. Nice surprise for such a touristy area.

Ruth O, Public Relations Manager at Muskerry Arms Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal and the friendly service.
Kind regards

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice spot to stop onto for lunch if visiting in Blarney. Very friendly, good food and great irish coffees!!!

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation, that is so lovely to hear.
Kind regards
Ruth O connor

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

It was perfect. Great, kind and caring service and wicked good Corned Beef. Guinness wasn’t bad either...

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We also had a great stay here, and the food was just delicious! Great pub music on most nights and we got to catch a championship game with the locals which was so much fun! Good drinks and fabulous hard working staff were grand!

Thank you for your lovely review,we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are especially pleased to hear that you enjoyed the friendly atmosphere, live music and great service.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch after visiting the castle. The lunch was fine but our waitress couldn’t get my drink order right to save my neck. I ordered a lemonade, she bought me a sprite. I drink sprite so I drank it with my lunch. I ordered another sprite after having to flag her down. She brought me back a coke. Needless to say, not too thrilled with the service. Food was good, service needed some work.

1  Thank Compass815871

Thank you for your review, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal but I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service.
We normally receive praise for our wonderful staff and their friendly service, in fact I would consider them to be our best asset. Being located in Blarney, we get tourists from all over the world, many words mean different things in different parts of the world and many of our guests ask for lemonade when they mean sprite or 7UP, so that would be why our waitress brought you 7UP ( I assume you mean 7UP as we don't actually stock Sprite).
I myself have gotten so used to americans asking for cream which we would call milk here that I just automatically bring milk. If you had explained to our waitress that she had brought the wrong drink, she would have been more that happy to change it for you.
With kind regards