“"Great for an evening meal"”

Christy's Grill Bar
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Blarney
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I had an evening meal here last week. We both had fish which was excellent. The staff are very friendly and it is a warm friendly pub. I would certainly go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Nice pub meal after a trip to the Blarney Castle. Meals were large and a shared plate of toasted sandwiches between me and my partner was sufficient. Good service and lovely area! Would recommend!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Had a voucher to spend we had some money left so we were issued with a credit nite, went back the following day, this would not have happened in the uk.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Nice bar, friendly atmosphere, bar staff good, it was busy with people eating meals, drinking lovely Guinness, coffee and other food related things. Pleased I called in

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and the soup of the day was delicious. Broccoli and Almond soup and fish and chips. Killarney beer on tap.