“Fantastic food and excellent staff.”
Review of Park Bistro

Park Bistro
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Linlithgow
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having just moved to the area we have enjoyed two great meals here whilst out walking our dog. There is seating outside with lovely views over fields and the canal, perfect for watching passing barges. Dogs are welcome in this area. Both our meals have been lovely and my dairy free diet was no problem. The staff were attentive, friendly and professional. We look forward to many more meals at the Park Bistro!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place staff are very nice and friendly good service meals are excellent try something different every time had nachos for starter totally amazing and Thai sizzler very tasty

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place exceeded expectations. My wife were looking for a food venue and a place to walk afterwards. We made a last minute decision to try the Park Bistro on the Union Canal just outside Linlithgow town centre.
We both opted for chilli con carne - this is a bit of a staple in lots of bistros, but wow, seriously, you have to try theirs!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had dinner here on. Friday evening and it exceeded all expectations! I enjoyed my haddock and chips ~ my first fish and chips of this visit. It was a lovely evening so after dinner we were able to stroll along the Canal for a bit. Wonderful food, great service and a perfect atmosphere. Thanks Park Bistro ~ I hope to visit again next time I’m in Scotland. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here for lunch and wasn’t disappointed staff are very friendly and helpful had the sandwich which was on the specialty board and it was delicious along with skins on chips the paninis were excellent too plenty of choices to chose from plenty of parking and next to canal great place to visit if in the area.