“Tasty food, friendly service, great value”

Elliots Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Prestwick
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool, relaxed and sophisticated venue serving the finest food daily from 9am—10pm (10.30pm Fri & Sat). Stunning decor, a laid back atmosphere and an unsurpassed selection of freshly prepared dishes. Elliots restaurant is ideal for everything from light lunches to special occasion dining. Serving food until late, the restaurant is just the place to relax and dine after a long day at work or on the golf course.Elliots Bar is also open for drinks until midnight Sun/Mon/Tues (12.30am Thurs and 2.30am Wed/Fri/Sat).The best parties happen after dark, from exclusive one-off gigs to DJ nights, seasonal specials to regular favourites. With delicious food, perfectly mixed cocktails, fabulous company and an unbelievable selection of drinks promotions, we're all about fashionably late entertainment, all week long.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had ordered from special menu £14.95 for 2 courses. Food was very tasty, plenty on the plate. The ambience of the place is lovely and service was excellent. We shall definitely come back.
Vijay & Eunice

Write a ReviewReviews (1 087)

13 - 17 of 1 088 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Over the years I have bypassed Prestwick en route to Ayr, the bigger seaside town of the two. It's not hard to find Elliots Restaurant, with a gleaming glass frontage on the main street, you will sure to be drawn in. I booked a table for my sister and I and we took full advantage of the two course lunch deal. I chose the seafood ramen for my main, which turned out to be the perfect choice. Succulent salmon chunks, mussels and juicy prawns were served on a bed of noodles, swimming in a pool of flavoursome broth.
My twin sister is always impressed that i have developed a liking for seafood unlike her. However, not as impressed as I was with how fresh and well cooked the fishy dish was. The perks of eating in a seaside town is that it can provide naturally sourced food. My sister went for the tandoori chicken skewers served with rice and a nan bread. The chicken was tasty and the spices and rice, exploded on the tongue with exciting flavours. How do I know that? Cause I tried the leftovers on her plate of course!
We then both opted for the Nutella chocolate tart with ice cream for our second course. I am a Nutella fan and it was nice, the pasterie crumbled softly in comparison to the chocolate which was a bit hard and could have done with been melted a bit. All in all a pleasant visit to such a lovely and well run restaurant, the staff were friendly. The terrace seating area has a wee log fire, disco ball and looks out to the main street.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Over the years I have bypassed Prestwick en route to Ayr, the bigger seaside town of the two. Its not hard to find Elliots Restaurant, with a gleaming glass frontage on the main street, you will sure to be drawn in. I booked a table for my sister and we took well advantage of the two course lunch deal. I choose the seafood ramen for my main, which turned out to be the perfect choice. Succulent salmon chunks, mussels and juicy prawns were served on a bed of noodles in a pool of flavoursome broth. My twin sister is always impressed that i have developed a liking for seafood unlike her. But not as impressed as I was with how fresh sbd well cooked the fishy dish was. Eating in a seaside town provides natutally sourced food. My sister went for the tandoori chicken skewers served with rice and a nan bread. The chicken was tasty and the spices and rice, exploded on the tongue with exciting flavours. How do I know that? Cause I tried the leftovers on her plate of course! We both opted for the Nutella chocolate tart with ice cream for our second choice. I am a Nutella fan, it was nice, the pasterie crumbled softly in comparison to the chocolate which was a bit hard and could have done with melting a bit. All in all a pleasant visit to such a lovely and well run restaurant. The terrace seating area has a wee log fire, disco ball and looks out to the main street.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My third visit to Elliots and again impressed. Just wanted a shout out to their fish & chips so fresh and light yummy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Elliot’s for some cocktails, definitely would recommend this bar - it’s lovely inside, the bar staff are very friendly and the cocktails are great! Will definitely return