“Nice lunch and great service”
Review of Caprice

Caprice
Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Prestwick
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Caprice Bar Restaurant is situated in the heart of Prestwick town centre.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in on Easter Bank Holiday Saturday afternoon for lunch. There were 8 of us in total and were seated upstairs as it was busy. Service and food were great.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had cocktails and draught beer here recently for quiet drinks last Sunday afternoon. I had an amazing gin cocktail and my partner had a set of 3 third pints to allow him to sample a couple of different beers. The bar staff are very friendly and the surroundings are extremely private and comfortable. A great understated place to visit in Prestwick.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Nice venue with pleasant decor and an extensive bar!
Staff are friendly but the service was not particularly fast.
The food was good but not hot enough for most of our friend’s liking.
Sitting in the conservatory it got cool as there is little obvious heating.

I’d go back but you could do better guys.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Ate & drank here Saturday night. Good atmosphere, good beer, good food. Service could be friendlier but Saturday night stress probably accounts for blunt manner.
Recommend a visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have just come back to Caprice for the first time in years and I’m shocked with how bad the service has become. After asking for 3 drinks I received no please or thank you for money or even as much as a smile from the member of staff serving me. When I told the manager he asked if I’d been rude to her first!! I certainly was not rude! His explanation was ‘it’s been a long day’...no apology. It’s such a shame because this used to be a warm place to come for a drink, I certainly won’t be back in a hurry!!

8  Thank Gavin K