“Great find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018

First visit to this lovely little restaurant . Booking probably essential as seems very popular . Thank you for fitting us in on Friday evening . Delicious meal enjoyed by all of us . Would recommend the duck, Gorgonzola and orange salad . Great combination of flavours .

1  Thank elizabethjl2016

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times now and I love it. The pizzas are not the standard fare but instead bursting with interesting toppings and they have always been delicious. The service is informal but attentive. If you like pizza you will love it.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The best place in Perth for real pizza, cooked in a big purpose built wood fired oven.
The macarons are a very tasty dessert.
Check out duo on Tuesday's for the deal, buy one pizza or pasta dish and get a second for £1, you can get 2 pizzas for £10, great value!
Nice friendly staff also

1  Thank Brogan S
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Good food, with interesting and freshly prepared pasta dishes. It is quite informal and open from 10am till 9pm. Try the sharing platter for starter but would advise you that for 2 it is very large. Last time I was there 4 of us shared it and there was more than enough. Macarons are a must with coffee.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was working away in Perth one week and checked out trip advisor for someone nice but affordable to eat. Come across this little Gem!

I had Mussels in a white wine sauce, these we're the best mussels I've ever eaten. They come with assorted free bread to mop up the sauce afterwards.

For my main I had a wood oven pizza 'The Royal' this was perfectly cooked and not too much topping, sauce or cheese just perfect.

I also got a desert to takeaway wrapped up in a nice little box. Chocolate brownie smothered in some sauce unsure what it was but regardless it was fantastic.

I would highly recommend this place A++++

Date of visit: May 2018