“AMAZING!”
Review of Adam's

Adam's
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Airdrie
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: We produce great freshly made burgers, freshly made crepes, waffles, pancakes, milkshakes and grilled chicken with consistent quality and delicious varieties. Our aim is to produce food to fulfill most peoples needs of a good warm meal which pleases the heart. With great and friendly service, we wish to become a place people can grab a quick bite or relax in a family friendly atmosphere and have a nice afternoon or evening.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Been here 4 times in the one week!! It’s my go to place now for a good cheap meal!! Food is amazing for such a good price, recommend the cookie dough and ice cream, and the chicken and rice in a box. Will keep returning!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a qrtr pounder and it was absolutely fantastic, the meat was melting in the mouth , the salad was crisp fresh and full of flavour nice wee burger place , I’ll definitely be back for more of the delicious menu

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding btw, had a chilli cheese dog and onion rings, normally when ye order a hotdog Ur hoping for the best but are usually disappointed, this was not that case. Hotdog was quality, mince was nice and spicy and topped with plenty of cheese and jalepenos. Onion rings were lovely and crispy as well in a really tasty batter, definitely a taste of America in Airdrie, best place for a scran in this town..........EASY!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went I today after hearing some good things .So glad we did my daughter just got a plain burger and fries that she said was amazing .I got the inferno piri piri burger ,hands down the best one I have ever had .The guys in the diner were great as well .I will defo be back

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Let me just say this, Airdrie has been crying out for a place that does food like Adam’s does. Firstly i’d like to say the range and quality of their burgers is phenomenal, the beef and chicken burgers alike are so flavoursome and juicy. Secondly I also tried the peri peri chicken on the manager’s recommendation and it was again so flavoursome and saucy, not dry at all. Finally I had a strawberry, banana and nutella waffle which was made fresh to order right in front of me and honestly even though i’m not a massive fan of desserts, this was to die for! It topped my meal nicely! Full marks to the staff for top service and keeping the place so neat and tidy. Will definitely visit again!