“Wow, wow, and thrice wow!”
Review of The Exchange

The Exchange
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Greenock
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Exchange serves food daily from 10am. We have everything from full scottish breakfast to 10oz fillet steaks on our menu. We are proud to announce that all our dishes are prepared using fresh local produce, we dont believe in frozen food!!We have live music every Friday and Saturday night from 9.30pm and we have a quiz on every Thursday evening from 10pm. We welcome customers for both food and drinks and we have a delicious cocktail menu which we are constantly updating.
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Large family meal undertaken, staff extremely friendly, nothing too much trouble. Great menu of all different kinds of meal, must say the pizza was to die for. Desserts were amazing and the wonderful range of cocktails and gins just blew our minds. Definite one to go back to on our next visit. Oh and reasonably priced too!

1  Thank Jeremy B

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food with excellent portion sizes. It was my first time visiting and will most definitely be back! Staff are really friendly too

Reviewed 3 September 2018

A refined, yet cozy atmosphere combined with wonderful pasta dishes made for a great experience at The Exchange. The extensive cocktail menu was impressive, and recommendations from the servers did not disappoint! The kitchen even upsized two of our meals with no change as we were the last table of the night.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Was there today for lunch. ordered ciabatta with coronation chicken...my usual. when it came out my chicken on ciabatta was no bigger than a scone! What has happened to the portion sizes? Usually its double the size. normally I'm so full after. today I left and went to Tesco for a sandwich.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I love the exchange! I think I’ve ate here 3 times alone this month and I always get the steak sandwich lunch special for £5.95 which includes a soft drink or coffee . I always get the cappuccino which is so creamy and delicious . It truly is amazing value for money , fresh tasty food , always served piping hot . Staff are really efficient and friendly . 10/10 ! best place in town .