The Clubhouse Hotel
Muthu Newton Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$123
Priceline
US$175
  • Breakfast included
US$189
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslarge flat screen tvboutique hotelfirst classsmall hotelstayed for one nighttop floorlovely hoteleggs benedictan evening mealgreat weekendcooked breakfastfull scottishcouple of nightscooked to perfectionboth nightswell worth a visittown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Myself my partner and my mother as well as 3 young childrent visited the clubhouse for their easter lunch, it's the first time I've been for a meal and it was amazing, they even specially catered for the kids going out there way to make them something different that wasn't on menu! Staff were very busy however that did not stop them from been very kind,helpful and very friendly, we all loved the bonus extra of the egg hunt and the chicks that came! Would defiantly be returning and hoping this will be the venue for my wedding as it's just stunning and immaculate! I would suggest maybe a bouncy castle or something for your Sunday lunches in future to keep kids entertained as Sunday lunch prices are very reasonable for what you get well done to all the team that make this a beautiful hotel restaurant to visit! ☺☺

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was at the back of the hotel, next to the staff entrance, the covered ramp to the room was badly stained and at the entry to the room an accumulation of leaves and litter, this did not create a good impression. The room was large well furnished and warm, the food was good and the service from the trainee manager could not be faulted.
The dining area could only be accessed by going outside and then into the main building.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank menubuster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We got married in December 2017 and it was fantastic. The staff were so friendly and very attentive. We stayed the night before and had a lovely meal with family and friends. On the day of the wedding the room looked amazing and the turnaround for dinner was very quick. Every guest who stayed at the Clubhouse said the rooms were beautiful and couldn’t wait to come back. Our wedding meal was delicious. We have dined at the Clubhouse on many occasions and have never had a bad meal. Our wedding weekend could not have been any better. Thank you to all the staff at The Clubhouse for making it so special. I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay but most of all, a wonderful venue to host a wedding.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Hannah S, Front Office Manager at The Clubhouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Kevin,
We would like to greatly thank you for this amazing review.
All the staff had a great time working your wedding and we are so happy we managed to make it such a special day for you and your new wife.
Our head chef prides himself and the hotel for that matter with his food and we are all glad you enjoyed your meal and every other meal you've had with us.
Once again we are so glad you and all your guests enjoyed their time here with us at, The Clubhouse Hotel.
Thanks again,
The Clubhouse Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last night visited with friends, we ate in the bar. Meal was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Meal came with 9 chips...what can go wrong with a burger I thought, the salad garnish was approx 2 weeks old. Was not my choice to go there for dinner. If it had I’d be avoiding it. The staff however were lovely, I don’t know who the waiter was but he was pleasant. As an ex chef I’d expect a lot more from here with the prices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel staff helpful we stayed in room 12 it was ok nothing special I put a bag on top of the wordrop and it was thick with dust and I mean thick my bag was covered I did tell the girl when checked out but she didn’t seem bothered.
The bathroom is old and needs replacing the shower is off putting not what I expected as the hotel public areas are really nice and modern the bed was king size is very comfy we had dinner on the first night and it was brilliant really nice we also had breakfast both days and I must say it’s the best breakfast I have had in a hotel all in all it’s a nice place however if I was to stay agin I would ask to be in the main building to see if the rooms are any better.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building the rooms outs are kind of old
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple