All reviews nicest hosts big shower yogurt room overlooking the loch king bed highly recommend this b b spa bath location is excellent breakfast was delicious the main house front of the house a wonderful stay fluffy towels kippers great hosts minute walk water pressure
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Westcourt at the beginning of May and had a wonderful stay. Charles was exceptionally helpful from my first enquiry (as I didn’t know the area), as was he and his wife through my stay - going out of their way to help and support with knowledge of the area. I was in a studio room and it was perfect for me - especially as I was travelling alone. The room was in perfect condition and well equipped - it was kept as it it was your own home. The breakfast is lovely too. I could not recommend Westcourt more and will definitely return when I go back to the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Just come back from amazing 2 night stay at Westcourt. This was my husband's birthday present along with going to the MTB down hill World Cup. Arrived and greeted by Charles who is so amazing and knowledgeable of the area and where to visit. We were so saddened that we had not booked longer! Room had everything you could possibly need including local sourced shampoos soaps lotions which were devine! They had put a nice gift and cake in our room for arrival which was delicious. This also appeared on our second day which was much needed after a full day at the Nevis Range. Great views of the loch, quiet road considering where we are. Would love to return

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We arrived before check-in and we were greeted by Charles ... one of the nicest hosts I've ever met! He showed us the room, which had a great view of the loch, and bed that we couldn't wait to crash on later. The room was nicely appointed with a very nice shower. Charles gave us a lot of information on the area, advice on what to see and where to eat, and very enjoyable conversation. He provided us with the room key so that we could just "let ourselves in" whenever we returned.

When we did return, the bed was every bit as comfortable as we expected and we got a great night's sleep. The road outside was busy until about 10:00 PM but was not so loud as to disturb us

The following morning's breakfasts were excellent. I had the smoked kippers and my wife had the traditional Scottish breakfast. Delicious and filling, we were satisfied well into the afternoon. Only regret was that we were only in town for a day. Would have loved to stay longer and would surely love to visit again in the future.

Charles and Katrina ... thanks much for the hospitality!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Our stay in Ft. William was wonderful due to the great hosts at the Westcourt. Charles and Katarina were wonderful hosts with Charles providing great insight into the surrounding area and Katarina starting our day off with great breakfasts. It is a wonderful location to get out and about in Ft. William and beyond. A wonderful place to stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask Charles anything about the area and he can help you with all of your travel needs, a real font of knowledge.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights at the Westcourt and cannot speak highly enough of Charles and Katarina’s hospitality during our stay with them. Charles was a fountain of knowledge about the local area and attractions, including it’s pubs and restaurants.

We decided to pay a bit extra to have a room with a spa bath and this was a godsend after our day-long hikes up Ben Nevis and Ben Starav. That, added to the individual plates of muffins or cookies that awaited our return each day, singles this out for us as a fantastic option for those looking to stay in Fort William. They also helped us dry out our walking gear in their boiler room.

The room itself was very large with a king-sized bed, enormous amounts of storage and good heating (crucial in November)! Breakfast was also delicious, with a continental breakfast offered as standard and then a choice of three cooked options (which needs to be selected the previous evening).

All in all a great B&B and we look forward to returning in the near future!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple