Reviews (1 709)
1 709 results
All reviews the river starbucks coffee valet service steam room swimming pool leisure facilities a river view room car park leisure club lovely hotel an upgrade restaurant staff city centre great room buffet breakfast weekend break reception area
206 - 211 of 1 709 reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Would go back but certain aspects need to be addressed. felt like a second rate citizen staying in the annexe especially having to put coat on to go to breakfast due to the ice. Annexe would be suited to a family or crowd going to a wedding etc not a couple

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Della E, Revenue Management Assistant at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Blackpoolpost,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I'm so sorry to read that you felt like you were a second rate citizen by being in the newly refurbished 10 at the Palace. On the occasion that a guest is unhappy with their room we'll always try our hardest to find one that is more suitable. I'm sorry that this wasn't the case for you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Inverness and that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

A thoroughly enjoyable weeks holiday at the palace hotel in Inverness,picked up at the door and joined the bus at ingleton,all on time,lovely trip up through the Cairngorms,hotel was nicely decorated for the festive season,our room was clean and spacious with a large walk in shower room,breakfast buffet was well cooked and very tasty with plenty of choices,a trip out in the morning,back for 1pm to be served soup and sandwiches, afternoon tea of cream and scones Xmas cake mine pies lovely, and a three course meal at 7 pm,all delicious,last night we were entertained by girl Scottish dancers who were brilliant,our thanks to them,a lovely hotel with very good staff who were all very courteous,we even had a swim in the great pool ,my only fault was no double glazing in our room

Room tip: Front rooms are best

Dear David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed your tour with Bibbys of Ingleton and that you were pleased with so many aspects of your stay. We're very lucky to be in such a beautiful location. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Lovely hotel, great staff, very helpful, buffet breakfast first class with great selection, Dinner menu excellent with big selection too!! Lovely pool ‍♀️!! Very comfy lounge!! Rooms large with very comfortable bed and castle and river Ness views!!! Ideal location for shops, bars restaurants etc. Will certainly return to this hotel!!

Dear ivor277,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with so many aspects of the hotel and team. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We spent a couple of nights in Inverness at this hotel. Located right on the banks of River Ness and across from Inverness Castle. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was large and the shower felt great. The front desk staff was very accommodating. The thing we enjoyed most, however, was the view from our room...it was unbelievable. My wife and I would find ourselves standing in the window and just taking it all in, it was magical. We had a perfect view of the castle, the river and the bridge. This hotel has to be the place to stay while visiting Inverness.

Dear Todd,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I'm delighted that you were impressed with the reception team and so happy with the view from your room (we're very lucky!). I'm glad that you enjoyed your time in Inverness and hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel is comfortable, recently renovated and has a great location for visiting Inverness and surroundings. The staff is very helpful. The spa is great, clean but I would suggest a non-slip mat and heating in the corridor between the changing rooms and the pool area. The gym equipment is very good. The view from our room was stunning, the Ness is a very impressive broad river

Dear anne_lees,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I'm delighted that you were impressed with the team and able to take advantage of the Leisure Centre. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Inverness and that we can look after you again soon.