US$317
US$271
US$250
US$294
US$245
Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$194
    Reviews (2 037)
    2 037 results
    1 039
    1 039
    All reviewskings clubgarden roomthe main hotelkingsclub spaspa buildingluxury roomleisure clublovely hotelleisure facilitiesconservatory restaurantbunk bedssauna and steam roomon arrivalseparate showerhuge bedwalk in showerbuffet breakfast
    17 - 22 of 2 037 reviews
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As most visitors, this is a very nice place to stay in Inverness. The staff, was very willing to go out of their way to make us feel at home. I would stay there my next trip to this area. The food was very local with fresh salmon, halibut and lamb. This is definitely a place to spend some time to stay while visiting the local castles and art museums.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    Kingsmills_Hotel, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review and your business.

I am delighted you had a very comfortable stay and really enjoy the local cuisine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located outside of downtown on a golf course. So if you are a golfer it's the place for you. When I entered the lobby I was told I received an upgrade and our lodging was across the parking lot at their adjoining property. Okay, I don't think it was an upgrade. The room was looking a little run down. The glass table tops were all misaligned and the information book on the hotel should have been replaced. We found a pair of gym shoes hidden in the shrubbery next to our patio. Kind of strange. Breakfast was non dis-script, waitress was pretty rude. She said items were only available from the buffet only. Guess she didn't want the cook to prepare us anything. I'm not a fussy traveler but I do expect staff to do their job. The property has trees growing in the gutter or from the roof. Can't say which, but to me that states the property management isn't doing their job. They do have ample parking. This was booked by my tour operator so I can't say if there is or isn't a value. It's not within walking distance of any shops or restaurants that I could tell. We did walk to a local pub which was a disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and business. We have six different room types at Kingsmills hotel; Classic, Patio, Luxury, Garden, Cacoon and Retreat. The top two room types are within our Kingsclub, a hotel within a hotel, situated in the grounds of the main hotel overlooking Inverness golf club. The hotel is one mile from the city centre. A fifteen minute walk or £5/£6 in a taxi.

Thank you for your feedback, I will investigate your other comments and rectify.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am absolutely disgusted in the customer service given from the front desk and manager.

My girlfriend and myself decided to go away for a “romantic night away” so we decided to go to a 4 star hotel and we found this hotel we decided to make a booking and upgraded our room so we can have more spacious room with a beautiful view as stated by the staff member when we booked over the phone.

We arrived at the hotel payed for the room, recieved our card for the room and when we walked in the room we immediately noticed there was a view of a massive tree blocking our view outside our room window, then we noticed our double bed was actually in fact two single beds pushed together, and when we went to bed it felt as if the two beds were separating apart and to top it all off our air conditioning said “clean now” which made me feel very uncomfortable knowing that something so simple couldn’t even be cleaned. We also had music playing till late that night so we didn’t manage to get any good sleep.and when we checked out he receptions never even asked how our stay was.

We called to speak to the manager the next day regarding the issue but we were told he is not in the hotel, we called a few times but he was never avalible. We eventually managed to speak to the manager who said we can have another night but would have to pay for the night (almost the same price as the “luxury room”). We decided to not take the option, but we were never contacted again.
    I’m absolutely disgusted in the customer service from this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Angus K

Dear Guest,

I am sorry you left the hotel with this impression this is never our intention. I would like to speak to you in person, as customer service is very important to us at Kingsmills and we do work very hard to try and deliver on every occasion. I am very surprised that you had trouble contacting myself as I work long hours in the hotel 5 or 6 days every week. You have made the comment that eventually you did speak with myself, unfortunately this is not the case. I would like to do so. Due to the rules of this third party website I can not leave you my telephone number or email address. However if you are to call the hotel main switch board they will give you my email address. I would appreciate this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As usual a brilliant stay at the kingsmill the staff are so helpful and pleasant especially at reception the pool was clean and and not to busy had two fish teas the meal was good but found the drinks in the bar a bit pricey other than that I will defiantly be back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review and loyal business. Delighted you had another great experience and enjoyed a meal in our lounge bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk staff were extremely friendly (esp. Alana? forgive me - can't remember her name but she could not do enough to help us / answer questions, etc.). Enjoyed the bar and the whisky selection was excellent. Bar staff were also quite friendly. We did not eat the food except off the bar menu, and I would only comment that the "over-stuffed" sandwiches were anything but. They were delicious, but not "over-stuffed" and a bit expensive. The dessert was ok. Room was quite nice - really a very pleasant stay overall and would definitely repeat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest response and your business. I am glad overall you had a very pleasant stay and gave us full marks. You are right with Alana's name and I will ensure she gets your praise. I will take on board your other feedback and deal with it pro-actively.

Thanks again.