Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$205
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$306
US$276
US$256
US$284
US$257
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$131
  • Breakfast included
US$265
US$251
US$212
US$179
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$185
Hotels.com
US$343
US$273
Agoda.com
US$313
getaroom.com
All reviewsleisure facilitiescity centresteam roomnice hotelrooms are smallnice staybusy roadeasy accessmain roadhotel is locatedwould stay againbuffet styleenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbusiness tripdouble bedshort stay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Average.
Better value to be had from a Premier Inn for broadly the same experience.
Nowhere near the standard of other Jurys Inn offering I have stayed at, which was disappointing.
Could be a great hotel with some investment and better standards being set. Location good for Inverness and travelling north/south.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for your review, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall and thank you for the feedback we appreciate it,

Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not a good experience but I did complain and the manageress and staff were very understanding and refunded our accommodation. I am sure it will improve. The facilities are available but not being used well. The staff, not reception, they are lovely, but in the bar and dining room were off hand and bored and it showed. The staff need training and hopefully this will now happen

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for your comments on checkout they were appreciated please accept my sincere apologies once again and hope you may return at some point,

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss this matter further. Katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As always Jury’s Inn delivers. Great hotel with lovely staff, very clean and nice gym, pool and sauna. Just a few minutes drive from city centre in taxi or 15 minute walk! Free night away with Jury Rewards Member points - recommend joining if you use Jury’s Inn Frequently - build up points and get free nights away!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a girls night oot. Would have had 4 out of five but it is a little too far from the town centre and a bit noisy from passing traffic. Also the drinks were very expensive. The room was clean and spacious enough with a single and double bed. Beds were comfy. The shower was a bit fierce and when I had a bath I accidentally showered myself so beware what knob you turn! Staff were helpful and friendly but in one case a bit clueless. New maybe? We asked if we could leave our luggage there while we went into town the day we left and that was fine.
They have some snacks for sale at ridiculous prices ( £2.50 for a small packet of nuts fruit and seeds) Pity they don't do proper food, like sandwiches, as we were ravenous after dancing the night away. I would stay again but only if I was travelling by car as it was too far to walk into town for my liking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Good Afternoon ,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms were small, but this place made up for it by having awesome full breakfasts and the best hotel staff I have ever dealt with. We had an issue where we lost a purchase, and they helped us to try to track it down by looking up the stores we visited and calling one of them before they closed. While we were unsuccessful in locating the purchase, the feeling we left with was one of great care and concern. Highly recommend Jury's Inn in Inverness, Scotland.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends