All reviews comfortable place to stay comfortable bed plenty of parking nice room key bedroom scotland
Reviewed 9 May 2018

A room in two houses that have been converted into en-suite bedrooms. Plenty of parking in the converted back garden. Very good Wifi. No food facilities, but plenty of eating choices in the Centre which is a 15 minute walk away. Booking in is a short walk/drive away and booking out just involves leaving the key in a locked box in the hall. A quiet residential street and comfortable bed led to two good nights sleep. Only quibble is the kettle has to be boiled on the floor as the sockets are all at floor level; well in Room 11 at least.

Room Tip: Quiet street so all rooms are quiet.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave P
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Extremely clean, nice room, spacious. Needed to go to another guest house to get the key but this was efficient, very good value noise from doors banging and other users but cannot complain for the price

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were arriving very late, but the staff was waiting for us to give us the keys. Comfortable and spacious room. Good location. Was quiet, but we visited off-season. There was tea and coffee and a kettle included. Enjoyed having a TV. However, we had some noise problems during the last morning. At 9 am, they started to make repair works and the maid tried to enter in the room without checking if we had checked out, even though we had more than one hour and a half left until the check-out time.

Room Tip: Noise coming from the street, the hall and from the rooms above, if you stay at the ground floor next to the entrance.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Firstly, I have to say that this is a lovely wee place, the double room was spotless and ensuite clean also and a great place to stay but paying £244 for 4 nights for the privilege of being woken up every morning by banging doors( And that is a bedroom door, then the inside door and then the front door) leaves a person very tired! I really have no complaints about the room or as I've said the cleanliness, but when the doors are left to slam, they shake the whole building and it doesn't do much for your nerves. You can also hear a lot of what is going on in the next room. If you are a deep sleeper, then you'll do alright and it is more to do with people being thoughtless as is often the case with B and B stays but I just wish there was a sign on the doors saying, please close quietly or have them cushioned in some way?
There are other reviews that mentioned the same thing and as I've said, it was a nice room but I'm afraid I've had to mention the banging doors as it really affected my stay.It's just the building really and the doors being on springs which was problematic for 4 nights,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stayed here with a friend for one night while on a tour of the Highlands. For the money we paid 75 GBP) I expected a bit more. Reception was at a different site, about a 2 minute walk away -- no big deal. The room was clean, but very very basic.

No breakfast facilities, because, as mentioned, reception was at a different place all together. This was my fault as I didn't realize when booking that breakfast would not be available. Luckily the place is close enough to the Inverness center that you can grab coffee and breakfast rather easily.

I will return to Inverness, but I will not return to this particular place. There are better options for the money (or for more) that will provide more comfort, a breakfast, and perhaps a reception on site.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends