All reviews shared kitchen retail park double bed cooker microwave corridor facilities tv shower
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very immaculate place and very good price. I have stayed here 3 times, never ever had an issue and I would go back there again.

Beautiful and peaceful surroundings. You will love the morning and evening walk.

Very pleasant and helpful staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reg_Mgr_Cityheart, Manager at Cityheart Campus Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It's always nice to see guests returning to stay with us and it's great to hear how much you enjoyed the green campus we are located on! I will be sure to feed your kind words back to our staff!

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Doug
Cityheart Living (Scotland) Ltd

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Terrible place to stay. I had many problems with my flat that the staff neglected to fix or help with. The help desk system for weekends is terrible - they have no idea where you are staying and no nothing about the accommodation (they are based in leeds, WTF??) Fire alarms are placed in stupid places and are super easy to set off. Fire men telling me on multiple locations that the placement was terrible. Room was missing most of the stuff they said would be in it - even after contacting me they did nothing to help. Staff can be rude and will talk down to you as if you are a child. Staff will enter your room without asking (a clear violation of policy). Rooms are unbelievably hot in summer. In conclusion spare yourself the suffering and stay anywhere else. Absolutely terrible.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AdamSmithton
Reg_Mgr_Cityheart, Manager at Cityheart Campus Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am extremely surprised to read your comments about the Fire Alarms being "super easy to set off or being stupid places" given that the building complies with all Fire Regulations and had to pass many inspections before being opened. I would welcome the chance to discuss your other issues further to enable us to investigate them fully. Should you wish to do so, please email me doug@cityheartliving.co.uk

Regards

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Cheap, clean but room and shower too hot. Had to spend alot on taxis as wasn't driving when there. Helpful staff and would use again.Was great to have the kitchen facilities to use so that saved on paying for breakfast and lunches.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reg_Mgr_Cityheart, Regional Manager at Cityheart Campus Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. It was great to hear you found us such good value for money. I was also delighted to read that you found the staff to be so helpful. I hope you enjoyed your time in the Highlands and hope to welcome you back again next summer.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

we stayed here for 1 night, quite tricky to find, not much parking spaces so we had to park on the grass next to road. room was very hot and air con did not work, not clean, many hair and dust everywhere, bed is not double. over all is average for the price we payed, would not stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reg_Mgr_Cityheart, Regional Manager at Cityheart Campus Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We do appreciate all feedback and use it to improve the service we offer. The bed is advertised on all booking partners as a small double, but I was sorry to hear you were disappointed in it.

I hope you enjoyed the remainder of your visit to The Highlands

Regards

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

With Inverness summer prices sky high, cityheart rooms are still a little pricey for what they are but at the same time reasonable compared to any other airbnb or b&b option centrally based. Lovely campus, friendly and helpful staff unless there's a problem with your booking and it's not as simple as checking off your name. When you eventually get to your room ( you need to stop at the gatehouse then the front desk) they are clean and cool! There is plenty of parking too! A lot of your experience will be down to who else is in your flat and I had a family who were clearly enjoying their holidays drinking beer in the social space beside my room. There was also some very out of date milk in the fridge that I took upon myself to bin and lots of empty alcohol boxes very much a reminder of student life) but there was a kettle and the basics to make tea or coffee. Although the bathroom was small it was clean, but I couldn't shower as even at the lowest setting the water was burning hot! There was no bin in my room either. Certainly a good option if you are just needing to get your head down for the night or fancy a bit of an up grade from a hostel and wish to make your own dinner.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reg_Mgr_Cityheart, Regional Manager at Cityheart Campus Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our property. We do value all feedback and use it to improve the service we offer. I trust you enjoyed your trip to The Highlands and hope you will return to stay with us if you're in the area again in the future.

Doug