All reviews great location business floor city centre travel lodge george square room was clean close to shops key card early check family room bars and restaurants train station street noise an overnight stay saturday night good size main shopping
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Pros - there was a fan which was great as it was very warm and the window being opened did not cool the room at all. They called a taxi when we requested it. They held our luggage before we checked in. The location was fantastic.

Cons - there were no drawers for clothes, there was no phone to call reception - instead I had to go down to beg for more toilet roll as housekeeping did not give us any new ones on the second day and on day one there were two half used rolls in our room. We were given one roll. There were stains on the sheet. The toilets in the lobby were down a lot of stairs and you needed a key car to access them. The receptionist knew I did not have a card (I had handed it to my husband in front of her at the desk) and would probably have a wasted journey then. Loud bottle emptying going on outside the room.
Too many cons for the prices they charge.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Glasgow Queen Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Comfy bed, clean room and strategic location.
Friendly staff which helped me to print several document at last minutes.
Forgotten to supply towel but prompt to replace upon request.
Nothing wrong overall.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on a Saturday night. Check in was quick, staff friendly. The room was very clean and bed comfortable. Hotel is close to bars and restaurants and is in the centre of Glasgow.I would highly recommend this hotel if staying in Glasgow.Will definitely stay again when visiting the city.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The location is good and paying a bit extra for business floor means quiet enjoyment. Bog standard facilities, but beds are far more comfortable than rival chains such as Premier Inn. Their breakfasts are also cheaper than Premier's.
Handy for both stations and a short walk from eat and drinks.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Got gifted a discount code by Travelodge which made for a very competitive price for a few days visit. Even decided to pay that bit extra for a business room as guessed they'd be quieter. Very helpful receptionist who gave me a room tucked away at the back on the 12th floor. Standard Travelodge decor in a clean room, and most importantly a comfortable bed. As it was rather warm during my stay I had the window open as much as possible to try and cool the room and circulate fresh air - though closed it at night for sleeping purposes. Also removed the duvet from the cover as found it was too hot personally to sleep under, but managed fine with just the bedlinen.
Probably the most central hotel I've stayed at in Glasgow - so convenient for savouring the city life,and all it has to offer. Cannot comment on the breakfast/snacks as ate with family at the nearby Pret-A-Manger.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo