US$161
US$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Argyll Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$70
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$107
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$105
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Albion Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
Priceline
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$188
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewspower showersauchiehall streetbath streetincluding breakfastjust round the cornergreat showercity breakfantastic locationone night staycentral glasgowensuitehairdryer
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms are quite spaceous, above average for the price. Beds are comfortable and we slept well. Bathrooms are big and clean. Breakfast was OK. Rooms are distributed across two interconnected houses. We got view into an back alley, that isn't a big deal for us.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jakub K
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Room had not been hoovered before we arrived; tiles near sink in bathroom not been cleaned - soap/shaving foam marks all over the tiles; toilet seat not fitted properly and shower took a while to heat. Hairdryer not much power.
Very small TV in room
Breakfast - average. Continental breakfast consists of individual packets of cereal and toast - an apple if you are lucky. Ran out of orange juice and was told there was no more
Waitress not very friendly or courteous

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stay and work in Glasgow weekly and I recently stayed at the Newton Hotel. I found the hotel to be nice and clean with friendly staff and whilst a little basic, this hotel is well placed within walking distance to the city centre. Very comfortable bed and room was nicely heated. Piping hot towel trail, which I find important but equally, I was left fresh towels each day. I definitely will consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I have stayed here. It was unusual that I had to go downstairs to the basement then along a little corridor, up 4 steps, through the small dining room, out into a hallway then up a rather tight flight of stairs. To get to my room. The room was a single and I can't fault it. It was clean, comfortable and no outside noise. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. I had asked to have my yolk burst. I was asked if I like it hard cooked, which I said yes. The food was burnt and the toast cold. However I got the room at such a cheap price that breakfast was not a deal breaker. The night staff, (Sorry I didn't get his name) was very friendly and chatty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank maribabe
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Good price hotel staff friendly and very accommodating taxi from central station about £4 near to some bars and restaurants again taxi in to main center cheap.
Rooms clean bathroom functional all rooms on lower floors breakfast was ok with a choice of continental or full.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends