“Great flat, fantastic service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sony Bravia 42 inch Smart TV/ Entertainment Unit
Gorgeous Slate Floor (Kitchen)
Bedroom (night time)
Bathroom Cabinet with little complimentary toiletries
Bathroom
Bibi's - Amazing Mexican Restaurant across the road from the apartment!
Velvet Elvis - Bar & Kitchen, food is immense - 15 second walk from the apartment!
The impressive new Glasgow Hydro Arena - 5 mins in a car/ taxi from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jackie P
“Clean, but basic.”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Good location, lots of public transport into the city.The appartment was very clean, but in need of some matainance.
The basin in the bathroom was coming off the wall and the tap soaked the floor if you were not careful. The heated towel rail didn't come on and the toilet seat banged every time you used it.
The kitchen appliances seemed fine but the kitchen was sparsely eqiped(eg.only 3 dinner plates) ok if you are living on takeaways, but we needed to prepare our own food.
We could not find a bottom sheet for the sofa bed and only had four pillows between three adults.
Luckily we were only in Glasgow for a few days, but if this had been our main holiday it would have been quite disappointing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Nov 2017
Thank you for leaving the apartment a review. I am disappointed with the review to be honest. During your stay you didn't contact me once about any of these issues. I care about my guests very much and i would have put right all these issues for you immediately. I'm not sure i could have done much with the toilet seat banging every time you used it but i would have been able to sort out all the other issues you have mentioned!
If you stay elsewhere at any other holiday apartment and come across any issues i suggest you contact the owner/ manager immediately so they are made aware and can address the problems which will ultimately make your experience better.
I do have very high standards so i've already addressed all of these issues above. It would have taken me half an hour to drop of another 4 brand new pillows, bed sheets, extra dinner plates and i could have also shown you how to operate the heated towel rail.

CandPMcKa...
Huntly, United Kingdom
“nice clean apartment”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was lovely, very clean and had everything we needed for our stay with two small children. The negative points for us were if you are sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room it is very very noisy just from the apartment being on a busy main road. We also felt rushed out of the door at the end of our stay by the owner, we did have to cut our Sunday day plans short to come back and remove our stuff. Not a great ending to otherwise a fab weekend. Other then that our stay was pleasant.

4 Aug 2017
Hello

Thank you for your review. Glad you all really enjoyed the apartment. I have to disagree though about the living room been very very noisy. It isn't on the busy main road, its on the side street. Yes, you can hear some noise but I wouldn't say it was very very noisy and i've never had any other guests mention this to me.

I'm sorry you felt 'rushed out of the door', check out for any other accommodation in Glasgow is almost always between 10am and 11am. It was 1:30pm when you left and I was very good about this. I tried to work around the fact you all wanted a late check out. I'm a very fair and honest individual and i care about my guests greatly but i had afternoon guests arriving and had to prepare the apartment so it was ready for them. I definitely didn't rush you out the door i tried to work around the fact you wouldn't be able to leave until after 1pm. I gave you space and didn't go to the apartment until you told me you had all left.
Just a little disappointed as i really care about all my guests and don't want people thinking the opposite is true.

Simon P
“Great flat, fantastic service”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My wife and I had been involved in a very bad car accident resulting in my wife ending up in hospital.
The flat was perfect for me to be able to visit my wife every day (only 10 minutes drive from the QEUH.
It was in a great location in Partick and is a great base if you enjoy thrift shopping as there are lots of charity and house clearance shops within easy walking distance. It is also close to Byres road.
Craig was brilliant and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay.
It will be nice to use the apartment again once Mel, my wife is better.

3 Apr 2017
Thank you kindly for your lovely review Simon. Was great meeting you and your Mother in Law in what is a difficult time for you both. I wish your wife a speedy full recovery and hopefully i'll see you and Mel in the near future when she is fully recovered.

Thanks again,
simoncarb...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Spotless apartment in a great location. Craig also couldn't have been any more helpful. Highly recommend.

21 Mar 2017
Hi Simon

Ah thank you so much for your review. Very kind and i'm so pleased.

You are both more than welcome back to stay again in the future.

Thanks again,
Pamela Y
“Everything you need for a weekend break.”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Great apartment clean and comfortable. Kitchen well equipped and modern. Bed linen and towels soft and white. Walking distance from Partick subway and regular bus services a few yards from door . Close to Kelvin Grove Gallery which is amazing.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Sep 2016
Thanks you kindly for your review Pam and Dave. So glad to hear you both enjoyed the apartment and your stay in Glasgow..
Hope to see you both again in the near future.

Thanks
Craig
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing