Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good night had

Had a few nights out in Glasgow paying a visit to jumpin jaks , this place never fails to amuse... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2015
422rabc
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fab Night

Went here with three friends for my birthday night out. We had a fab night!! Bouncers were lovely... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2015

from US$311,40
from US$29,50
from US$19,20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Good for a laugh, friendly, cheap... although tunes were a bit to poppy for my tastes!
Open til 3am. Worth visiting again

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited with a group of friends after attending a 50th nearby, havnt been in the place for about ten years but it hasn't changed much. Good fir a party atmosphere, party tunes and dancing. What I was most shocked about was being threatened by a 18 year old member of staff as I asked what fish bowls had vodka in, attitude was horrendous then said she would get me "papped out".....quick word with the manager had us moved to VIP area and assurances she would be dealt with. Didn't spoil our night and the manager was lovely and dealt with us in a professional manner.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Been in twice and never seen any trouble, just everyone having a good time.

I found the alcohol pretty cheap too and the bar was bit enough where I wasn't standing about for hours waiting to get served.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank RossDeMon
Reviewed 28 June 2013

After a call to say I was entitled to a free birthday night at Jaks I decided to take up the offer as me and my friends where short on ideas! What a fantastic night! As soon as we arrived we had one of the dancers show us to our table and served us our first round of shots - great way to start our night! I was then brought out a birthday cake which we never expected.

The music was commercial and perfect for everyone in the group - nothing which was obscure or too 'cool' and unlike many clubs in Glasgow the staff where friendly (even the door staff) plus the best part was it was not pretentious just a good night out!

In short this just just proves the best nights out are the ones that are unplanned! I will definately be visiting Jaks again!

Date of experience: June 2013