Open today: 22:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
Good night had

Had a few nights out in Glasgow paying a visit to jumpin jaks , this place never fails to amuse... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2015
422rabc
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fab Night

Went here with three friends for my birthday night out. We had a fab night!! Bouncers were lovely... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2015

from US$29,40
from US$19,20
from US$310,80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2013

After a call to say I was entitled to a free birthday night at Jaks I decided to take up the offer as me and my friends where short on ideas! What a fantastic night! As soon as we arrived we had one of the dancers show us to our table and served us our first round of shots - great way to start our night! I was then brought out a birthday cake which we never expected.

The music was commercial and perfect for everyone in the group - nothing which was obscure or too 'cool' and unlike many clubs in Glasgow the staff where friendly (even the door staff) plus the best part was it was not pretentious just a good night out!

In short this just just proves the best nights out are the ones that are unplanned! I will definately be visiting Jaks again!

Date of experience: June 2013