“It's ok”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were full at the end, but it wasn't anything special. Good in a pinch because the food was fast.

I liked the burrito the best.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, great service and generous portions. Only place to go for a burrito, nothing in the city compares!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Generally only eat here at lunch times to get the meal deal as it makes the food more worth the price. Can be a little off putting when you see staff members weighing each of your fillings though. And even when it is weighed, depending on who serves you, you could get varying amount of fillings! Despite that, there are a great selection of vegetarian and vegan options which suit me perfectly. Usually service is quick and theres always a seat if you're not on the go.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

On Tuesday 14th September 2004 I had the honour of watching the legendary Ronaldinho grace the field of Parkhead during a stage of his career that many would regard as the great man's prime. This was the most enchanting, and quite frankly delicious, experience of my life in Glasgow. Although I don't believe such an experience can ever be surpassed my most recent experience within the walls of the cosy and affectionate little Taco shop on Renfield shop certainly mastered it. The atmosphere served up in this trendy little hub was just one of genuine warm welcome, all you want in a Mexican snacking experience. However, the food - in my humble opinion - was even more delicious than the first touch of that iconic Brazilian maestro known as Ronaldinho. Thanks so much to Taco Mazama to allowing me to feel joy again in my life with such delicious and reasonably priced food. I think I'd even consider having you cater the food at my wedding.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had a quesadilla with veg haggis very good meal , tasty , spicy & filling. Really great selection if you are a vegan which is refreshing ! The young girl that served me was really nice and friendly and helped me with choosing fillings. Highly recommend for a quick bite.