“Declined ordwr”
Review of Peking Cottage

Peking Cottage
Ranked #1 774 of 2 623 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Placed an order on Just eat to have it be declined was completely confused so called the restaurant to be told it’s to busy for the driver that I could possibly call back in 30
Mins which I find completely ridiculous I have ate in the restaurant several
Times and there are always 2 tables max in so someone could have been helping the driver in busy times or like other places they could have explained I might wait longer than expected for my order, but they never and when I says I would just order elsewhere I just received a reply saying ok. Think this is very poor service.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We had stopped going here for a meal as we were always really cold inside but decided to go back last night. We were the only two there which is no surprise as it was still freezing cold and we had to wrap scarves round ourselves. We pointed it out to staff who said they would turn the heating up but it takes time to warm up. We ate and left. Food was good but pity we we were too cold to enjoy it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Awful food, even worse service and told a refund isn't possible ... the food was diabolical. Burnt chips, the dregs of what's supposed to be a spare rib and honey chicken was rock solid.
When I suggested to staff they should watch the quality of food the manager turned around and said (and I quote) "I can't guarantee good quality"
Wouldn't recommend going here, new owners have make a great Chinese go down the drain.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This is the worst Chinese food I have ever bought. Tiny portions of poor quality food that was over-cooked and inedible. Reheated and dried up chips. Do not order the munchie box under any circumstances. They state you are getting 5 ribs but cut one, very burnt, rib into 5 pieces. Overpriced and scandalous quality and disgusting service when you try to complain.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We ate here to celebrate my sister's birthday. We had a range of starters, main courses and desserts and everyone agreed the food was exceptional and reasonably priced. A few desserts not available but plenty others to choose from.

Special mention to our waitress who was very friendly and accommodating. She even sang Happy Birthday when presenting my sister with a complimentary pudding complete with candle!

My first vist to the Peking Cottage but hopefully not the last.