“Delicious curry, great price”

Masala Twist City Centre
Ranked #182 of 2 618 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine served in the heart of city center,service is relaxed with a separate lounge bar for Pre or post dinner drinks,we specialize in the different variety of tikkas with Scottish influence to it.No food colorings or additives are used in any cooking,fresh local produces are listed on the menu.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My girls and I came here for lunch at work. I'd never been here before and loved it. They have huge portions and great curries. We were all stuffed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for a late lunch having heard that this was one of the best Indian restaurants in the city. While the Naan was the best I have eaten, we were disappointed that the rest of the food we ordered (mixed platter of chicken, lamb, shrimp, etc.) was mostly overcooked and burnt. The sag was too hot -- we had told the waitress we could not handle "hot" spices. When our meal was over, the manager did say they would have redone the food had we asked. So, in fact, it was in part our responsibility that the only food we complained about was the sag but we were too full to have it redone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fist curry in Glasgow, after finishing my college course thought i’d treat myself to a takeaway curry and cobras for World Cup. What can i say but disappointed after the reviews .
I ordered south chilli garlic chicken, boiled rice and roti’s. All i can say is the curry sauce tasted like uncle Bens from a jar over tandoor cooked chicken. Sickly sweet and did not taste like homemade to me. Not my idea of a good curry.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I eat out every evening and at the moment that is in Glasgow. I am still looking for a great Indian restaurant and at the Masala Twist I found the worst I have tried. Expensive, yes probably the most expensive, quality not at all!

Positive was service was great and team very friendly.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Been for evening meal tonight, absolutely fabulous, friendly staff amazing food definitely worth a visit, if/when we return to Helensburgh we will come here again