All reviews duplex suite elemis toiletries rubber duck sky tv a city view room bath street continental breakfast huge tv floor to ceiling windows mini fridge shower door lovely hotel good size comfortable bed loved this hotel walk in shower definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, hotel very clean and up-to-date decor. Megan was very helpful with info on getting around the city and a place to eat near Tennant’s. Would go back on my next visit. Very impressed and liked Rennie the duck.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sherrie N
LSturrock3, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sherrie N

I would like to thank you for leaving such a lovely review following your stay with us.

It is always such a pleasure to the staff when a guest feels they have done such a fantastic job that they are mentioned personally. Megan will be delighted with your comments! Make sure Rennie the Duck joins you on your future travels.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Glasgow with my daughter and sister-in-law for a dance competition. My sister-in-law stayed at this hotel which was just across the street from our hotel. It was a really nice hotel, clean— seemed newly remodeled — and the room was larger and seemed more American-style with a larger bathroom and more space to move about in general. Windows could be opened to the outside, there was a desk, and a large wall closet. The hotel has a nice restaurant with good and reasonably priced food. We actually ate there several nights just for convenience because we were exhausted from all the walking of the day. I will say that though the food was good, and the staff were friendly the service was quite slow. It is convenient to shopping and to bus and train lines. We walked most places in the city but were able to catch a bus to visit Kelvingrove museum. We even walked with our luggage to the bus station to catch a bus to the airport when we left. I can’t remember the room rate but I remember that I was shocked at what a good price it was for such a nice hotel. I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mommypeach

Dear Mommypeach

Wow, what a terrific review.

We know that hotels and bedrooms are generally much bigger in America than in Europe, so trust me that your comments are appreciated! The hotel has only been open for three years, and whilst we are always making soft refurbishments and upgrading our rooms - I am glad we still have that new feel. I am also glad you enjoyed your meal in the restaurant. I am sorry to hear that you found the service slow, and I will address this with the restaurant manager.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stopped here for one night on business. Great find... nicely located to the city centre ! This hotel was great from the offset, wonderful greeting at reception, the room was clean tidy with a comfortable bed and spacious neatly decorated rooms. Nothing was an effort for the staff, the menu is basic, but the quality of food is fantastic ! Highly recommended to stay should you find yourself in Glasgow !

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 950guyt

Dear Guy T

It's such a pleasure to here that your stay got off to a great start with an Apex Warmer Welcome from Reception. I will also make sure to share your comments with Housekeeping and the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I found this to be a very comfortable hotel, spotlessly clean and really friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel, short stay or for a longer visit to the city. Great location, easy to get to from the train station.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fatruby

Dear fatruby

It such a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, from the clean rooms to the friendly staff, it is so great to hear that we are providing such a great service to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few evening upon arrival to Scotland and will return there for our last night. The rooms were clean and cozy. The bell service was great. Breakfast (which was included for us) was very well done. Try the Apex sausages!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank colinv818

Dear Colin V

I hope your second stay was as great as your first! It is very encouraging to hear about your clean rooms and tasty breakfast - we are very proud of our Apex signature sausage. I hope your trip round Scotland was enjoyable and that you returned home safely.