US$105
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$167
US$141
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$137
  • Pool
Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Argyll Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$75
  • Breakfast included
Albion Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$237
galahotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsglasgow central stationblack puddingcontinental breakfastfull scottish breakfastbit datedreception areabreakfast was excellentyogurtthe heart of the cityvisit glasgowpubs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a wee overnight I Glasgow. Decent hotel, if a bit quirky. Nice Mackintosh touches. Pleasant staff and a good scottish breakfast. City centre locations means a fair bit of street noise at night. But, all in all, a decent wee hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
RennieMackintosh, General Manager at Rennie Mackintosh Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit and for the positive comments about our staff. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. Glad to hear that you have enjoyed the breakfast and its selection. Looking forward to host you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location excellent for exploring Glasgow city centre, close to main stations & bus stops to travel onwards or explore further afield.

Hotel clean, staff efficient & helpful. We just required an overnight stay as going to a concert in city. This hotel fitted the bill. Although would advise to ask for Room on first floor, as quite hike up to other floors, no lift due to age & status of building. Help is available to carry bags. This is possible made clear on web site.

Our room was on the top floor, thankfully we only had small overnight bag. Room was newly refurbished but really small, with Combe ceiling, as right up in the roof space. Double bed against wall, so not great for couple. No place to hang clothes, one chair, no dressing table. Really only suitable as a single. Would suggest when booking to ask for a twin as might be larger Room. However very nice shower room, plenty big enough.
As we were only on a one nighter & not spending any time in Room .....didn’t ask to be moved, but if we were staying longer would definitely ask for a bigger room on lower floor.

Didn’t take breakfast so can’t comment, neither did we have a drink at bar, although they give you a 50% discount voucher & complimentary tea or coffee. A nice touch.

Room Tip: Ask for larger Room than on the 4th floor. All rooms noisy if windows open as right on busy street in heart of city
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit and for the positive comments about our staff. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. For the next time you book, please do call us directly or select Premier Comfy / Deluxe King room when booking online. These are the new rooms added and others are getting refurbished. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Awful experience! This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and at 71 I have travelled in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and America. On arrival at Union Street I had to climb two flights of stairs to get to Reception. The carpet throughout the hotel smells. There is no lift. The receptionist said the lack of a lift was stated on their website but when I searched it was nowhere I could see. I was put on the top floor in tiny attic room. No one was available or willing to help me with my case nor did the receptionist offer to put me on another floor. The room looked and smelled grubby. It was stiflingly hot and the only way to cool it was to open the window which made it very noisy. What decided me to leave I was having asthma symptoms from the moment I arrived. However, even for that reason, the reception would not refund the money I had pre-paid. Next morning I left a message for the manager who never got back to me. Then I e-mailed him/her - still no reply. Avoid this miserable excuse for a hotel! Go to the Premiere Inn - same price, much higher standard, genuinely helpful, concerned staff and it is CLEAN.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
RennieMackintosh, General Manager at Rennie Mackintosh Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm that we have received any email from you, also the email address which was left for me to respond was wrong and the mail bounced back. It may be that the mail what you have sent to us had gone to spam and the way our system is set that the spam is getting cleared automatically, therefore, we could not have the access to your email. I hereby request you to send the mail again and I will ensure that the response will be sent asap.

I am really sorry to hear that you have gone through such inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us and I can assure you that we will sort things out for you.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very central. Nothing special. The budget attic room (4 floors up) gets so hot that even with a fan and the window open I had to sleep under a cold wet towel just out if sheer desperation to cool down. When you went down a floor it was much cooler. The shape of the room was as you would exoect in an attic so easy to bump your head and you walked a little uphill in the bathroom! There's no lift up the steep staircase should you need one. The train station roof was the view out of the window and they start about 6am. Handy for the centre but 1 night was enough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are one of the last historic building, part of Grahamstone Village dated back to 1680’s. Unfortunately, we do not have a lift largely due to the layout of the building. We are somewhat restricted with the historical importance of the building. I am sorry for this however, we have mentioned in all booking channels that the hotel does not have lift. Hopefully, you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Room at the front. Extremely noisy all night long from the street. Shabby room for the money. Breakfast was extra. WiFi connection didn’t work and the desk staff were not so friendly. Professional but not friendly. TV only 4 stations. Net curtains were filthy. Chipped paint on skirting boards - even the toilet seat had green paint on it. Mentioned shabbiness to the staff and the reply was “what do you expect from a city centre hotel”!! Car parking was discounted from £17 to £8. No return to this hotel from me, very disappointing.

2  Thank Susan T

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. Looking forward to host you soon