Reviews (3 459)
1 620
1 183
1 620
1 183
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room standard room modern hotel junior suite mini bar city centre argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay haggis
46 - 51 of 3 459 reviews
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Stayed here a few times now. Always a good stay. Rooms are modern and comfy, breakfast is great. On my last stay I had to contact reception around midnight due to the noise coming from an internal event. They were quick to act and move me into an upgraded room, sending some staff to help me move during the night. In fact, they let me keep my stuff in one room whilst giving me another to sleep in, meaning i didn't have to pack up at midnight. They also let me keep the upgraded room for the rest of my stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Denise M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Yvonne C,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. I'm delighted you had such a great stay with us and that the team here looked after you so well.

I very much hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Warm regards,

Denise

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I recommend this hotel. Location is great, very good breakfast.Rooms are comfortable but would be much nicer if it would be possibile to open the window in the room. Lack of fresh air in the room was the only inconveniece for me during the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Radisson B, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear MilenaAnna100

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is possible to open the windows when staying in any of our internal facing rooms. I have updated your profile notes so for any future stays we will ensure you are allocated a room where the window can be opened. I do hope you enjoyed your visit to Glasgow and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

excellent breakfast,possibly the best we have had,shame about the noise from the lobby during the refurbishment,and the smell of glue,when enjoying such a great breakfast.Would like to stay here again one the refurbished is complete as we often visit Glasgow for concerts and shopping.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear alicekerr31

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed our super buffet breakfast. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused by noise from the refurbishment. We are very excited for the finished product and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Radisson B, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018

The room was very comfortable with good good temperature control and an excellent over the bath shower. Very friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was very tasty with quick service. Check in and out were quick and efficient. There was work going on in the lobby but this could not be heard from our room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MeSteveKB

Thanks for the excellent TripAdvisor review. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the time you have taken to recognise our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.